ch 59

"That's all right?"

    "Well, okay."

    "Liar! You are definitely a liar!" Jin jumped up abruptly, pointed at Gu Liu and said, "You didn't banish evil spirits for them at all, you just asked them Just a few words, look at what they ate, now feed them something weird and that's it? I've never seen a witch that casts out evil spirits like this, you won't banish evil spirits at all !" The

    five orcs were just given medicine, and the orcs of the Tiger Tribe helped the five patients back to the cave to rest, but unexpectedly, the red-haired witch jumped out and scolded Gu Liu.

    Up to now, Gu Liu has never met one or two witches, and he is so familiar with the so-called expelling evil spirits of these witches, and this is not the first time he has been beaten as a liar. , I guess it won't be the last time. He's used to it. He turned his head and looked at the red-haired orc and said, "First, who told you that they were haunted by evil spirits? Didn't you listen carefully just now? They ate them. He Shou Wu, that is, the root of the sharp-leaf grass is poisoned, so it becomes like this, they are not haunted by evil spirits at all; second, I am not a liar, and I do not need to expel evil spirits as you call them, because I can save people if I don’t jump around, but I don’t know if you can really save people by jumping around?”

    Jin widened his eyes and waited for Gu Liu to say, “You, you, you are a liar, how could there be a witch? Can you save people with just a few questions? Not even the witches in the temple!"

    Gu Liu was speechless: "Who told you that I saved them with just a few questions. I asked them to find the source of their suffering, and only when I found the reason would I be able to save them. I know how to treat them, what medicine to give them, it's not my two questions that can cure them, but the medicine I give them."

    Jin stared still in disbelief, just muttered that you are not a witch , you are a liar, they will surely die, Gu Liu knows that these witches don't cry without seeing the coffin, and they don't talk nonsense with him anymore. It happened that the Tiger Tribe made a cave for them, so he followed the orcs of the Tianhe Tribe. Ready for dinner.

    " Hey

    , is what you said true?"

    Gu Liu was eating when the orc named Sharp Claw of the Tiger Tribe came over. He was also eating dinner, but he was holding the stewed meat in one hand, and the shelled bamboo shoots in the other. Just don't enjoy it too much.

    Not to mention, these bamboo shoots are white and tender, Gu Liu immediately thought of fried bacon with bamboo shoots, sour bamboo shoots, and snail noodles! The saliva flowed down, the bacon is easy to say, it is salted and then smoked, the bamboo shoots are now there, and the worst is the pepper! Chili, oh chili, Gu Liu has missed it all the time since he arrived here, but unfortunately, no trace of chili has been found yet.

    Xu Shi saw that Gu Liu had been staring at the bamboo shoot in his hand, and Sharp Claw placed the half-bitten bamboo shoot in front of Gu Liu: "Do you want to eat it?"

    The bamboo shoot with a plant fragrance and crystal saliva arrived. In front of him, Gu Liu turned to the side in disgust, and faintly spit out two words: "I don't want to."

    "I'll just say, the orcs who like to eat tender roots are the tiger tribe." Sharp Claw quickly retracted the bamboo shoots in his hand, After taking a big bite, he made a crunching sound, squinted his eyes and said happily, "The tender roots are delicious!"

    Gu Liu really couldn't understand the tigers like them who like to eat bamboo shoots. Besides, the bamboo shoots are still raw. Forgive him also can not empathize, can only remain silent.