ch 26

Duo was awakened by a smell, a smell that she had never smelled before, but in the middle of her sleep, her stomach began to rumble involuntarily because of this smell, and a strong sense of hunger spread all over her body, Duo woke up.

    She sat up abruptly, her joints rattling, her limbs sore and weak, tired and hungry.

    Ignoring these, Duo looked around. She was in a cave. There were only three or four Asian beasts and two orcs in the cave. There was a pottery pot in front of the three or four Asian beasts. The scent of her awakening.

    Duo swallowed her saliva and let out a thud, and then she remembered something, turned her head to look around behind her, but did not see her brother, her pupils shrank, and her face immediately showed an expression of pain and panic, she had realized that she was being saved, but her brother...

    "You're awake."

    A female Asian beast walked up to Duo, Aya put the bowl in her hand in front of this strange female orc and said, "This is the Tianhe tribe, today In the morning, the orcs of our tribe found you outside the forest, and at that time there were no companions around you, so they brought you back to the tribe."

    You? them!

    Duo got excited, she grabbed Aya's arm and looked at Aya stutteringly and asked, "That person! That... the beastman with me, where is he...?!" The

    female beastman's strength was weak, Aya let out a pained cry, and Duo quickly let go of her hand, hesitatingly said: "I'm sorry... I'm sorry!"

    Aya moved her arm and said, "It's okay."

    She said to Duo, "I'm with you. That orc was hurt too badly—"

    Hearing this, Duo lowered her eyes in disappointment, yes, what else is she expecting? Even the giant bear tribe abandoned them because of their brother's injury. Could it be that a strange tribe would bring back the dying brother?

    However, at this moment, Aya said the second half of the sentence: "--The doctor is treating him now."

    Duo: "???"

    Her face was blank, what doctor? What treatment? Why can't she understand a word?

    She could only be confused and asked again: "Where is my brother?"

    Aya: "..."

    Aya explained: "The doctor in our tribe is treating your brother's wound, and now your brother is there."

    Duo Swallowing her saliva, she finally understood a little bit, and asked in disbelief: "So, you brought my brother back?!"

    Aya nodded: "Of course."

    Duo's eyes widened, just in Aya When she thought she was going to say something, water  gradually appeared in her eyes, and she asked with trembling lips: "Really? You also saved my brother, but he was so badly injured... I can go and see him?!"

    "Not now." Aya said, "the doctor is treating your brother, and now no one can enter the place where the doctor is."

    "But don't worry, after the doctor treats your brother, you will be able to see your brother."

    Duo was stunned and didn't know what to say, doctor, treatment, she really couldn't understand, she vaguely realized that this might be the meaning of someone saving her brother but this, is it possible? The witch in the tribe said that her brother could not survive, can anyone save her brother? And shouldn't it be a witch in the tribe to save people? Who is that doctor?