ch 97

"Mai, you are crazy! You are from the Tao tribe, how can you go to the Tianhe tribe?!"

    "Xi, I am not crazy, my Hong is haunted by evil spirits, only the Tianhe tribe can make him better, I'm just going to ask them to save my macro, as soon as macro gets better, I'll be right back!"

    After saying that, the brown-haired orc hugged his little orc and walked out of the pottery tribe's gate. , Behind them, the orc Xi looked at their backs sadly, and there were footsteps behind him, he turned to look, and called softly: "Leader."

    Deeply said: "One more left."

    Xi hurriedly said: " Not the boss, Mai said he would come back, and as long as Hiroshi gets better, he will definitely—" come back.

    The unfinished words were almost non-existent in the leader's mocking eyes, and he mocked himself deeply: "Come back? Whoever left the tribe didn't say that, but have you seen someone come back in the past few years?"

    He turned to look at The Youtao tribe behind them, the lively Youtao tribe in the past is now deserted, not to mention that people from other tribes come to exchange for things, even their own tribe has fewer and fewer people, but in just two or three years. , The cave of their tribe is already mostly empty!

    Xi followed him, saw the tribe look like this, gritted his teeth and said: "It's all to blame for the Tianhe tribe, if it wasn't for them saying that anyone can join the Tianhe tribe, if they didn't invite people from our tribe to participate in their market, Our tribe will not become what it is today!"

    This matter is a long story, three years ago, the Tao tribe found that there were fewer and fewer external orcs and sub-beasts coming to their tribe in winter, but a large part of their tribe was The income depends on the exchange income in winter, so the tribe is getting lower and lower every day.

    At that time, I deeply listened to the words of an idiot, and brought hundreds of orcs to attack the Tianhe Tribe, but was frightened by the scale of the Tianhe Tribe. It must be the pottery tribe that suffers!

    So Shen came back, but his anger was not smooth after all, and he killed the culprit, which provoked the witch of the tribe to find trouble with the Tianhe tribe. From a deep point of view, Zan is a witch recognized by the temple. No matter how powerful this Tianhe tribe is, it is still more powerful than the temple. Naturally, Zan does not dare to offend Zan, and Zan’s ability to expel evil spirits is indeed stronger than the witches of other tribes. Maybe Zan You can bring back the beasts and beasts from outside the Tianhe tribe to the Youtao tribe.

    Take 10,000 steps back, even if you lose, where can you lose? Could it be that the doctors and witches of the Tianhe tribe are more powerful than the people in the temple?

    Zan did go with great fanfare, but what he never expected was that he lost, and the loss was extremely ugly. He completely lost the face of the Tao tribe in front of the Tianhe tribe and even the people from the outside tribe. There are even fewer people in the Tao tribe.

    Fighting, but fighting, and trying to expel the evil spirits is not enough. There is absolutely no way to do it. Fortunately, the Tao tribe itself has a large number of people. It is a large tribe.

    Shen thought this way, and felt that the future would be alright, but I didn't expect that in the winter of the second year, people from the Tianhe tribe would come to the door, and the intention of coming was very simple. , invited the orcs and sub-beasts of the pottery tribe to go to the market to exchange things, and while talking, they took out a few strange things to show them.

    Deeply scoffed at this, but other people in the Naihe tribe didn't want to rely on hunting for a living. When the people of the Tianhe tribe left, there were many people who followed behind their backs, and they said they would go back. Go and never come back.