ch 114

At night, in the largest courtyard in the north of the Tianhe tribe, Tutian and Afu were sitting at the table. The two of them looked solemn and silent. Suddenly, Afu moved. He suddenly stood up and rushed to the door. There was a continuous sound of vomiting.

    After a while, Afu walked in weakly, Tutian was a little worried, and asked, "Are you okay? Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?"

    Afu waved his hand and sat on the chair with tight lips. Closed, did not dare to say a word, for fear that once he opened his mouth, he would not be able to bear it again.

    Today's experience during the day really hurt him too much. At lunch, another bowl of damn pumpkin soup was served. He couldn't take it anymore. From noon to now, he couldn't eat anything. All soft and without any strength.

    After a while, he seemed to slow down and asked Tutian, "What do you think of today's events?"

    Tutian said, "We still have to listen to Gu Liu's words tomorrow, otherwise, I can't stand it again!

    Afu looked at him, "that's what you thought of?" Tutian

    snorted: "otherwise?"

    Afu: "!!!"

    "You don't think that what happened today was intentional, they were deliberately letting go We're making a fool of yourself!" Tutian

    : "No way, Gu Liu didn't remind us, we insisted on going in."

    Afu: "He's also called a reminder?! It's so unclear!"

    Tutian: "...I think we didn't ask a few more questions. If we didn't rush in and ask one more question, Gu Liu would definitely have said it."

    Afu looked at him strangely: "Tutian, what's your answer? What? Why is every sentence speaking for the people of the Tianhe tribe? And the bowl of pumpkin soup in our lunch, how can it be seen by the Tianhe tribe on purpose!"

    Tutian said: "Afu, you are the one, why are you targeting the Tianhe tribe so much? We want to go to that yard to see things. What does it have to do with Gu Liu? Besides, didn't Gu Liu say that? That pumpkin soup? It's been set a long time ago, whether we go to that yard or not, it will be delivered to us. He is also disgusted. Did you vomit even if you didn't see him? Why did he deliberately make himself so uncomfortable?"

    Afu Angered, he said, "Can he compare with us? We are the great witches of the temple, can he compare to both of us? That Gu Liu did it on purpose!"

    Tu Tian: "???"

    He sighed: "Then What good do you think he does this deliberately? Is he sick enough to vomit with us?"

    Afu couldn't say anything, and after a while he said, "Maybe he wants to scare us away?" Tutian was

    even more speechless: " If they want to join the temple, they have to rely on us to join the temple, so they respect us very much, and I wish we stayed in the Tianhe tribe for a while, what good would it be to scare us away?"

    Afu: " "..."

    Tutian shook his head and said, "Afu, don't be so disgusted with the Tianhe tribe, the Tianhe tribe is a very good tribe and respects the temple from top to bottom, you should rest first, I will go back too. I'm asleep."

    After that, he stood up and left the room. After returning to his own room, an orc walked in and asked, "Sir, how is the situation?"

    Tu Tian said coldly, "It's exactly as you said, ah Fu didn't come to help me at all, he just wanted to pick out problems in the Tianhe tribe, so that the Tianhe tribe could not join the temple, and I would not be able to become a right priest!"