ch 111

Sheng is very big now, it is getting dark, he is looking for his subordinates everywhere in this tribe, but after looking for him, he realizes that something is wrong, this tribe is too big!

    The more he walked, the more flustered he became. There was nothing here, and there was nothing there. Dozens of big living people seemed to have disappeared into this tribe out of thin air. He had wondered if his subordinates had fallen asleep? But this kind of thing is impossible to think about, so what happened? Where have his men gone?

    At this time, Sheng smelled an extremely strong fragrance. Following this smell, he found a room that was lit by fire. The strong fragrance came from inside!

    Sheng swallowed his saliva, he was hungry, very, very hungry, he didn't even drink saliva for a full afternoon, but after entering this tribe, he threw the animal skin bag with food on him to Bang, and let Bang give it to him. He took it, so now he's dying of starvation, but he can't eat at all.

    Especially under this scent, he was even more hungry, and his stomach was growling.

    After thinking about it, he walked to the door of the family, knocked on the door, and a gentle voice came from inside: "Who is it?"

    Sheng: "I am the orc of the temple."

    The orc of the temple, the first two words are anywhere. It can be said that there is no disadvantage. How much these people revere the temple, and how much they respect him, the orc who came out of the temple. Sure enough, the door opened, and a good-looking female Asian beast appeared along with the warm firelight. The female Asian animal was looking at him timidly and asked, "Master of the temple?"

    Sheng smiled and said, "Yes."

    He glanced inside the room: "Just you?" The

    female Asian animal nodded . head.

    Sheng was even more satisfied. He said, "I'm an orc from the temple. I have something to do in your tribe. I smell a very fragrant smell in your place-"

    He deliberately paused, and he saw the Asian beast whispering: "It's not a very precious thing. If the adults don't dislike it, please invite the adults in to eat some."

    Sheng smiled: "Okay."

    He stepped inside, and there was really only Ya Beast inside. He and Ya Beast ate everything together, and Ya Beast blushed and asked him about the temple: "Sir, we are far away from here. The temple is so far away, you are very lucky to be here."

    Sheng: "It's nothing, I'm used to it." The

    female Asian beast was puzzled: "Do the orcs in the temple also need to be a wandering tribe?"

    Sheng laughed. : "It's not a wandering tribe, how could the temple do such a thing? There are always some

    tribes that disrespect the gods and priests, and naturally we need to come forward to punish them." Said: "Our tribe respects the gods and priests very much, so please don't punish us!"

    She looked so frightened that her eyes were red, and tears were streaming down her cheeks. Sheng quickly said, "It's not about you, Besides, your tribe is so big, and we have dozens of people here this time, how can we punish your tribe?"

    Hearing this, the female Asian beast burst into laughter. The beast said, "Tonight we—" the

    female Asian beast raised her head and smiled brightly, "Okay!"

    Shan Daxi was about to take the person into his arms, but when he saw the female Asian beast backing away, he thought that He was playing with him, and just as he was about to catch up, the door slammed open, and several orcs rushed in. The orc at the head said angrily, "Fuck! You grab my sub-beast! I'm going to kill you!"