ch 117

When the temple develops a large tribe as its subordinate tribe, there are several steps. The first step is that the great witch or priest of the temple shows the power of expelling evil spirits far beyond the local tribe witch, and obtains the power of the entire tribe orcs and Asian beasts. Reverence and surrender.

    Although I feel that the people of the Tianhe tribe are not as disobedient as the orcs of the other tribes, they still have to do what they need to do. After all, he doesn't have many followers in this tribe. This kind of thing is absolutely unbearable for Tutian. .

    So although he was very afraid that he would be killed when he went out, but thinking of his status, and then thinking of someone to protect him, Tutian, who had been squatting in the small courtyard for several days, finally decided to go out. The animal skin bag went straight to the medical team. Because Gu Liu was a doctor, he had a good impression of the medical team. It must be a group of people who were as loyal to him as Gu Liu.

    Being guarded (shi) by two orcs (jian), he came to the medical team, and Tutian walked in with his chin swaggering. In his imagination, as soon as he entered, the medical team would swarm. On, the members of the medical team must be looking for him to learn how to expel evil spirits, and those stupid orcs must want to be exorcised by him.

    However, after walking in, Tutian was dumbfounded. There was no other reason. There were too many people in this medical team! No one saw him at all, let alone greeted him!

    He cleared his throat and tried to attract the attention of the people next to him. An orc happened to pass by him. Sure enough, he turned his head to look at him. From his clothes, he knew that he was an orc from the Tianhe tribe. Tutian raised his chin and said. Come on, I'm ready to cast out evil spirits for you ignorant orcs.

    The orc frowned and looked at the motionless orc with his chin raised: "Are you sleeping with a stiff neck? Then go over there, there is an orthopaedic department that specializes in treating stiff necks."

    After speaking, Tu Tianyi returned. I was pushed to the point of staggering to the sky: "!!!" Did you make a mistake, don't you have eyes? I am the priest of the temple, priest!

    Unfortunately, before he could say anything, the daring orc left. Tutian looked at so many people in front of him and didn't dare to squeeze in. After looking at the direction the orc pointed him, there were fewer people. So he walked over, stood still, raised his chin, and continued to wait for the people next to him to exclaim, so many people, someone will definitely recognize him.

    Not long after, a member of the medical team in light-colored clothes walked in front of him. Tutian was a little excited. Since he was from the medical team, he must have recognized him. Sure enough, the medical team members stood in front of him, then looked up at him. He asked: "Where is your number?"

    Tutian: "???" number? What number?

    The medical team member frowned and asked, "You didn't register?"

    Tutian looked confused: Registered? What is registration?

    The members of the medical team said: "If you don't have a registration number, go to the door to get a number, stand at the end of the line, and don't even think about cutting the line!"

    Hearing this, the orcs and Asian beasts behind Tutian shouted: "Yes, yes! I'll just say Why is he standing here all of a sudden, it turns out that he wants to cut the queue, and those who cut the queue quickly go out!" "If you don't get a doctor's number, you just want to     cut the

    queue. Damn it, get out!"

) His two orcs were framed, and one of the orcs gave him a small wooden chip with a black symbol on it, and the orc said: "Priest, this is your number, take it." Tutian