ch 27

"Horde, how could this be?"

    The orcs of the Giant Bear Tribe's hunting team stood in front of the collapsed ruins. They could even see the corpses of the tribesmen in the ruins.

    "Acao, are you still alive?"

    There was silence in the ruins, and a dozen orcs shouted loudly, their voices almost hoarse, but they still didn't get any response. Gradually they closed their mouths, looking sad and blank. Looking at the ruins of the tribe, I thought it would be fine after returning to the tribe, but I didn't expect that they would face such a result. An

    orc said: "Meng, the tribe is over, what should we do?"

     Purple lightning pierced the dark sky, it was about to rain, and he looked at the sky and said, "Go back and find a cave to shelter from the rain."

    ...

    The return of the tribal leader Jiao freed Gu Liu from hundreds of people After all, he didn't come to him because of something. He debride Zhuang again, inject antibiotics, and then look at the injured people in the hunting team and the tribe due to the earthquake. It was raining, pouring rain, splashing mud and water on the ground outside the cave, and the orcs and beasts who rushed back from the outside in a panic trampled the cave into the mud, especially the section at the entrance of the cave. .

    Although they came to a new place, the number of caves here is not small at first glance, but it is more than half less than the place where the tribe was before. At that time, the caves were not enough for the people in the tribe, let alone now.

    After Jiao came back yesterday, he led the orcs of the tribe to dig a cave, but this was something that could not be done in a short time, especially when their so-called digging a cave was basically hitting stones with stones.

    After seeing them dig the cave, Gu Liu sighed deeply, if you do this, when will the freedom of the cave be realized? And no matter how big the mountain is, it can't withstand such intensive excavation. Maybe it looks stable on the surface, but what if there is another earthquake?

    The ruins of the Tianhe tribe are a lesson in the past.

    So let's build a house, atleast it's not as scary as a cave when it collapses.

    When the rain passed, Gu Liu brought the five people assigned to him by the leader. Among them, the orcs were a lion orc named Shan and a fox orc named Tan. Gu Liu knew him, he was a friend of Lie, and Tan looks a little thin, but that's just what he looks like. Anyway, he has more strength than Gu Liu.

    The other three Asian beasts were all familiar, one was called A Xun, one was called A Hu, and the other was called A Lin. Gu Liu didn't bring A Du out, and the patients in the tribe still needed their care.

    After saying a few words to the five people, he was about to set off, and suddenly a voice sounded: "Brother liu!"

    Gu Liu turned his head to look and said with a smile: "Xia."

    Xia ran over and looked at the five people behind Gu Liu, He said shyly, "Brother Liu, what are you going to do? Can I come with you? I can help!"

    Gu Liu said, "Okay, Xia is very capable, I believe Xia."

   With Xia, a total of seven people set off. The seven people headed towards the other side of the mountain with one foot deep and one foot shallow, but only one person, Gu Liu, was here, and the other six people, including the little orc Xia They all walked very well, but they just had to match his speed, so they couldn't get up fast.