ch 42

A day later, the orcs of the Silvermoon tribe came to a river, the river was very wide, the river flowed quietly, calm and peaceful, but the face of the white wolf orcs changed greatly, he said: "There is their smell here, as well as the smell of blood! Sheng naturally also smelled the

    smell of blood. He walked to a dense bush on the river bank, pulled out a magic weapon and quickly chopped up the bush. Mosquitoes buzzed, revealing scattered pieces of meat and dried blood on the river bank. The distribution of large areas, there are scratches and struggles on the ground, and five deep scratches, mixed with strips of blood, extending all the way into the water.

    The white wolf orc came over, he picked up a piece of rag and a bunch of white hair with blood, and he said, "This is the hair of our leader."

    Other orcs seemed to have discovered it, and the white wolf orcs successively identified ten The hair of an orc and sub-beast, including the hair of the white wolf tribe witch, these messy bloodstains and hair undoubtedly explain what happened here.

    With a sullen face, Sheng whispered a few words to an orc who left, and when he came back he brought back a struggling prey, Sheng walked away with the other orcs, the orc scratched the prey and threw it into the river In the middle, there was a bang, the water splashed all over the place, the prey kept struggling, and the blood dispersed. At this moment, a huge black shadow appeared in the river, its mouth was wide open, and the prey was swallowed in one bite.

    Immediately, black shadows appeared one after another in the river, as well as the huge snout protruding from the water. Their icy gazes stared at the twenty orcs on the shore, as if they were waiting for the moment when they took the initiative to jump into the water.

    Twenty orcs retreated, and one orc said: "Sir, this is a crocodile, but how can the crocodile here be so big?"

    Another orc said: "Sir, those people from the White Wolf tribe must want to be here. Crossing the river to get rid of our tracking, but unexpectedly jumped into the river and was eaten by the crocodile, even their leader died, and the Asian beasts on the shore did not escape, so should we continue to chase?"

    Sheng did not speak. , he pulled out the magic weapon, and just when everyone thought he was going to rush into the river, he turned around suddenly and slashed the white wolf orc in half with one knife, he said: "Now the last white wolf orc is also dead, Our mission is accomplished."

    ...

    In the beginning, Gu Liu didn't plan to help the White Wolf Tribe. After all, their relationship with the White Wolf Tribe was just a chance encounter, and there was a doctor-patient relationship. It is already harmonious and friendly.

    Therefore, Gu Liu let the people of the White Wolf tribe go, neither intending to make things worse for them, nor did he have the good intentions of helping them in the snow. In the face of Sen Han's cold weapons, he was not willing to take the people of his tribe to take risks.

    But just when he was discussing with Jiao, a flash of light suddenly flashed in his mind. The White Wolf Tribe said that the reason why the Silver Moon Tribe chased and killed them was because they stole things from the Silver Moon Tribe. Then the problem came, the White Wolf Tribe What exactly was stolen?

    A tribe that can smelt metal is definitely the top tribe in this world. The reaction of everyone in the Tianhe tribe also confirmed this. The Silvermoon tribe is indeed one of the most powerful tribes in the Gaia continent. Such a powerful tribe would What to hunt down a small tribe, yes, the people of the White Wolf tribe themselves admit that they are just a small tribe.