ch 118

Looking at the small pottery pot sealed in front of him, Gu Liu was a little surprised and asked, "Sir Priest, what is this?"

    Tutian's face was not good-looking, and he said lukewarmly, "You have made great achievements in developing the Tianhe tribe, this is the temple. The elixir for you."

    "Elixir?"

    Gu Liu raised his eyebrows slightly, looking at the jar in front of him, was it the elixir he thought? Is it the elixir that Nai, Archie, and the witch in Haru's mouth all take?

    Standing opposite him, Tu Tian said coldly: "This is a medicine given by the gods, which can give people direct access to the oracle. After taking it, it will only make you feel comfortable, if it is not for your loyalty to the temple. Come on, the high priest will not prepare magic medicine for you."

    Gu Liu stretched out his hand and opened the clay pot, revealing the white powder inside, he lowered his eyelids to hide the sarcasm in his eyes, and he would reward the drug if he did something. It's ridiculous.

    Seeing that he didn't move or speak, Tu Tian asked coldly, "Why, don't you think these are not enough? I tell you not to be greedy, it's already your honor to get these elixir, if you still want it, you have to let it go. The high priest sees your contribution and loyalty to the temple!"

    Gu Liu snorted, and said that Tutian didn't come to him for several days after he went to the medical team that day. It turned out that he had a big move here. He brought something that could control him. It was obviously something that killed people without paying for their lives, but in his mouth it became a gift from the gods. It was ridiculous.

    Finger stroked the bottle, Gu Liu said casually: "Priest, how many people in our tribe got your elixir?"

    Tu Tian snorted coldly: "What? Are you still not satisfied? Those who contribute will naturally get the spirit medicine rewarded by the high priest, you are not the only one!"

    Tutian was very dissatisfied with this Gu Liu, he went to the medical team a few days ago, and everything he saw there was similar to him. What he saw before was completely different, and he had never seen the orcs that the medical team used to expel evil spirits from the orcs. He immediately realized that it was Gu Liu who lied to him. He wanted to find Gu Liu and question him immediately, but He held back.

    This Gu's status in the Tianhe Tribe is not low, and it is not good for him to question him like this, so he immediately took out the elixir that the high priest gave him. He placed the elixir. At that time, the Tianhe tribe was the one who had the final say. It was not easy to figure out what happened to the medical team.

    Gu Liu, who was in front of him, didn't move, and Tutian's patience reached the limit. He said, "Why, I still don't believe it. Do you think the high priest gave you something good?"

    Then he took it out of the clay pot. Gu Liu looked at him indifferently, looking at his intoxicated eyes, looking at his fluttering expression, Tu Tian said to him: "Try it, the high priest's elixir is the best thing.

    Gu Liu suddenly smiled: "Since it's a good thing, let the priest enjoy it himself." Tu

    Tian was stunned for a moment, then said angrily: "What do you mean? It's something the high priest gave you, how dare you not want it?" ?!"

    Gu Liu said blankly: "What if you don't? Could it be that I have to keep the things he sent with bad intentions?"

    Tutian glared at him: "What bad intentions? This is the high priest treating you all. The reward!"