ch 74

Today is the first day of work. The orcs and sub-beasts in the outer tribe are very nervous. Among them, Alai Youzhen is a sub-beast, or the weakest one. She has not been attacked by evil in her own tribe before. When the spirits are haunted, she can take A Yun to participate in the collection. Although there are not many things collected, she still contributes a little to the tribe.

    But now, Alai looks at her hands, she can feel that her body has not fully recovered, can she really contribute to the Tianhe tribe? Can it really repay the doctor and the Tianhe tribe?

    Thinking of the accommodation that the Tianhe Tribe gave them yesterday, it was so spacious and warm, and the three of them slept so sweetly. Can she really repay the Tianhe Tribe with Gan? Not to mention that apart from a warm place to live, in the late winter and early spring, when other tribes were most short of food, the Tianhe tribe even gave them food! Alai really felt that the longer they lived, the more they would owe the Tianhe tribe.

    "Alai, where's Little Ayun?"

    Alai followed the sound, and walking towards her was another sub-beast from their outer tribe, called A-Dong, a raccoon sub-beast, very petite. A head shorter than Alai.

    A-Dong likes A-Yun very much, and always plays with A-Yun. Seeing her, A-Lai smiled, and she said, "A-Yun is in the medical team."

    "The medical team?!" A-Dong was a little worried, " Is Xiao Ayun bad again?"

    "No." Alai smiled, "It was said by Aai from the medical team, the little orcs in the tribe like to play in the medical team during the day, so the doctor brought him with him. Let the orcs of the medical team take time to take care of them, Ayun will be safer there than with me."

    A-Dong nodded and sighed: "It turns out that this is the case, the doctor is also very good, I heard that the Wudu of other tribes It's very fierce."

    Alai also sighed: "Yes, the doctors and the medical team are very good."

    While talking, they walked to a house, and there were many green tree trunks outside the house. The middle of the tree trunk is empty, and there are orcs and Asian beasts busy there, as if peeling off the bark of the tree trunk.

    The Asian animal who led them on the way took some tree trunk skins and distributed them to them. A-Dong and Alai took it over at a loss. The Asian Beast opened the door and said, "Come in with me."

    A-Dong and Alai looked at each other. They walked in, and a sense of warmth came to their faces. At the same time, they also saw a number of Asian beasts sitting in the house, holding tree trunks and barks in their hands. A big green guy, made from the bark of a tree in their hands.

    A-Dong exclaimed, "What is this?"

    The Asian beast who led them said with a smile, "This is a bamboo basket, it can hold some things, you quickly find a place to sit down, all you have to do is learn how to make a bamboo basket !"

    Alai and Adong: "!!!" The

    two of them were stunned, Alai: "We do this?"

    Ya Beast: "Are you not willing?"

    "No, no, no!" The two shook their heads hurriedly. , Alai was embarrassed to say: "Such a powerful and valuable thing, let's learn it really?" Even in the big tribes, such things can definitely be exchanged for good things!

    "What's this?" Ya Beast said nonchalantly, "This is a tool for holding things. Besides, you can only make more bamboo baskets for the tribe after you have learned it. Come over here, there are still vacancies here. I'll teach you how to make bamboo baskets!"