ch 30

Dim, damp, and cold.

    In the icy cave, there were people lying all over the place, heavy breathing and suppressed crying echoed in the cave, a tall orc walked through the rain curtain, came in with a large bundle of wet wooden sticks, and sat down An orc at the entrance of the cave said worriedly: "Leader, don't go out anymore, you are also feverish, and the rain will make you more serious."

    "I am the leader of the tribe, I have to go out for everyone at this time. Looking for firewood."

    Roar hugged the wet wood and ignited the wet wood handed over by the person next to him with flint, making the fire with difficulty, but the clothes are precious, and the only thing that can be used to ignite is a small piece of each person's clothes, and the clothes are not resistant to burning, the first piece of wood has not been dried, and the clothes have been burnt out.

    The black and ash smoke rose, and the few orcs next to them smelled the smoke and immediately covered their chests and coughed loudly. They had been coughing for several days, and their throats were like rotten wood, and each sound was filled with the pain of dying.

    The orc at the door coughed, as if he had touched the first card. The whole cave sounded like dominoes with broken coughs one after another. Some Asian beasts cried hoarsely. His voice was broken and rough, like With a stone in his throat, he said, "Boss, can we really survive?"

    Roar was silent for a while, then he said, "Yes! As long as the fire is lit, we can get better!"

    That sub beast Said: "But... but someone has died, chief, someone has died! The witch hasn't come back yet. Did she really pray to the gods for us to go? Why didn't she stay in the tribe to drive out evil spirits for us?"

    Roar turned to look at the people of his tribe, he was speechless, the lies of yesterday were still in his ears, it seemed that only a short day had passed, but the pain and suffering in it made them feel as if a long, long time had passed, He saw a few little orcs and little Asian beasts in the arms of the Asian beasts. Yesterday, they could cry aloud. Today, they have not moved for a long time. If they continue, they will die.

    He looked at a few orcs and sub-beasts with minor injuries. Their condition was also very bad. Even a sub-beast died last night. When he died, everyone found that there was a wound on his back. , that was probably the injury he suffered while gathering in the forest.

    Roar is in pain, he doesn't know what he should do now, he is the leader of the giant bear tribe, he has the responsibility to lead the clan to live well, but now all the clan people are in pain, and he has nothing he can do with it. Way, he can't even start a fire.

    Roar clenched the wood in his hand, and the orcs and Asian beasts in the tribe began to cry in a low voice. They all had a premonition of their own death, and the shadow of evil spirits shrouded the entire tribe. Without the witch, none of them would be able to live. .

    In this high and low cry, Roar only felt chills, he couldn't help but start to tremble, the bone-piercing cold seemed to come out from the cracks in the bones, his vision became more and more blurred, and finally he fell heavily. , Before losing consciousness, he heard someone panicking and calling the leader's voice.

    Dazed, Roar seemed to hear someone talking, and his consciousness gradually returned to the cage, and the people in the tribe were still waiting for him to make a fire! Roar opened his eyes, his sensitive hearing made him immediately turn his head to look to his side, but after seeing everything in front of him, he was stunned.

    The clean caves, the crackling warm fires, and the clansmen lying or sitting on the hay, there was no despair or crying on their faces, and there was even a clan member who was covering his face with a strange cloth and people talking.