ch 64

The autumn wind was rustling, and on the yellow plain, a group of people wrapped in animal skins walked towards the wind.

    "Kang, in front, there is a mountain in front of it, that's..."

    "Yes, under that mountain is the Tianhe Tribe."

    Kuang looked at the Asian beast beside him and smiled, he said, "Awei, you guys The good day is coming soon, we can reach the Tianhe tribe today, and from now on you are the Asian beasts of the Tianhe tribe!"

    The Asian beast named Awei smiled, his skin was a healthy wheat color, and his body size was smaller than that of the Tianhe tribe. Not as an orc, but compared to other Asian beasts Kuang has seen, he is much taller. The animal skin can't wrap his whole body well, exposing his smooth and strong muscles, this is definitely a powerful sub-beast.

    This is indeed the case. I madly remember when they were sent to the Hei Niu Tribe half a month ago. At that time, even the Hei Niu Tribe, who was originally a mobile tribe, was shocked that there was such a person on the route of their Hei Niu Tribe exchanging items. Tribe, a tribe full of Asian beasts!

    Crazy's eyes couldn't help but look to the back of Avi, face after face, one person, more than a dozen in the past, all of them are Asian beasts, it is hard to believe that such a person is all Asian beasts How did the tribe survive? Perhaps it is also difficult to survive, so now I want to join the Tianhe tribe.

    Kuang withdrew his gaze. He knew that the Asian beasts of this tribe were not as gentle as the Asian beasts of other tribes. They were as tough as orcs, and they would not allow the beasts to cross the line at all.

    In the middle of the team, two sub-beasts looked at the direction of the Tianhe tribe and talked in a low voice. One of the sub-beasts said, "I don't know what the Tianhe tribe is like? Can we really learn from the witches in the Tianhe tribe?" Beside

    him Before they could speak, an orc behind them said disdainfully: "Stop dreaming, you group of Asian beasts, or foreign Asian beasts, how can you learn the skills of witches, that kind of thing can only be learned in the temple, okay? The

    two sub-beasts turned their heads to look at the orc in disgust, and one sub-beast said, "Hunting, this is our tribe's business, not your business!"

    Hunting and smiling: "Return to your tribe, after today we will all belong to the Tianhe tribe, let alone you, with my strength, even if I ask you to give birth to me, the orc tribe will not stop me. !" The

    two sub-beasts: "You—!"

    "Don't talk nonsense with him!" Awei turned around and said coldly, "When you arrive at the Tianhe tribe, you will know everything." The

    two sub-beasts: "Yes, leader."

    Said After they finished, they speeded up, and they were afraid to avoid the orcs behind them. Seeing them like this, the orcs called Hunting suddenly sank and said coldly: "But a few sub-beasts have also learned to form tribes like the orcs, laughing to death. A

    month ago, Hunter's tribe met the mobile tribe formed by the Tianhe tribe. Although this time was earlier than the time when the mobile tribes came, they were very happy to exchange things early.

    The life of their tribe is very difficult, because the number of orcs is getting smaller and smaller, and because their tribe does not have a witch, their tribe is desperate for the existence of witches, but their tribe is too weak, and at this time The witch of the Tianhe tribe sent them an invitation to join the Tianhe tribe.

    The mobile tribe didn't stay in their tribe for a long time, but in this short period of time, the evil spirits of many orcs, sub-beasts, and even small orcs in their tribe were expelled by the witch. After experiencing the benefits of the witch, they The desire for the witch in their hearts naturally rose to a new level. At this time, they received the invitation from the witch, and they agreed immediately after a simple discussion.