ch 98

It has been two years since the Tianhe tribe's caravan set out. In the past two years, the caravan has continuously imported a large number of people and things to the Tianhe tribe, and obtained herbs and edible plants and fruits. , In just two years, the Tianhe tribe has expanded from 20,000 to 30,000 people to the current scale of 70,000 to 80,000 people. The number of houses in the tribe has more than doubled, the field is wider, and the breeding team is also well developed. It's in full swing, and although it can't fully supply the entire tribe's orcs and sub-beasts with meat all year round, half of it can be done.

    In the past two years, Gu Liu also tried to allocate land to the old people in the tribe. The land naturally belongs to the tribe, and 30% of the food grown must be handed over to the tribe, and the remaining seven achievements are personal income.

    In the past, the tribe had always adopted a collective system. Although they were also graded according to their performance in work, as time went on, especially in the farming team, there were people who cheated and cheated. Such people are naturally He will be severely punished, but the energy of labor will not be as good as before.

    Moreover, although there is not much land around the tribe, some people get the soil to their doorsteps to try to grow things, and some people go to the forest to plant a small plot of land, which is enough to prove that many people have longed for their own in their hearts. land.

    So Gu Liu simply pointed to a piece of wasteland and distributed it to the elders of the tribe. They can grow things in the wasteland, have the protection of the tribe, and enjoy the irrigation system developed by the tribe, but if they want to obtain these lands, they have to exchange points for them. The source of points is the performance of working on weekdays.

    Of course, the old man who got the land can't not work in the farming team, but it only takes half a day, and the remaining half day is the time for him to take care of his own fields. , the points will be deducted to a certain extent, and the land will also be recovered.

    As for the other people in the tribe, it's okay to plant things in the little place in front of their own door, but the forest and other places are not allowed to plant, otherwise the tribe's land allocation reward would not be a joke.

    In this way, the enthusiasm of the tribe to farm the land will go up.

    As for farming, Gu Liu encouraged the tribesmen to build small courtyards, dividing the area of ​​the house including the courtyard for each household, so that small animals could be raised in their own courtyards, which greatly reduced the burden of eating meat. On the breeding team's breeding and hunting team's hunting, the tribe's meat is still abundant.

    Gu Liu didn't really understand these things, but now the only person in the entire tribe who understands the most is him, so he can only do things after discussing with Jiao and the others to see how the situation is, and if there is something wrong, immediately change it.

    In addition, the laws of the tribe have also increased a lot in the past two years. With the increase of people, things like stealing, fighting, etc. have emerged one after another. In addition, this is a primitive society, and everyone is more aggressive. Open dry, bloodshed often occurs, and it has to be restricted, and then the law is used to determine who is right and who is wrong, otherwise the Tianhe tribe will be in chaos.

    A whole tribe, from outside to inside, has extremely complicated affairs, from various workers to the guards of the tribe, as well as the isolation and arrangement of new members of the tribe, the verification of foreigners, and even the registration of new-born population, etc. There are countless things.