ch 10

"Aya, I heard that Aye was bitten by a snake, is it true?"

    Within a minute or two, Jiao and Wu, the leaders of the Tianhe tribe, came to Aya's cave and stood in front of the crowd. Looking straight at Aya, under their gaze, Aya swallowed her saliva, and she replied, "Leader, it's true."

    "So, Aya, you know the rules of the tribe, in order to protect the tribe, we must The one who brought Aye out of the tribe."

    The leader of the Tianhe tribe was very tall, with dark eyebrows, and a pair of eyes that were not angry and arrogant.

    Gu Liu, who was in the crowd, touched his chin. It seemed that this tribe's fear of poisonous snakes was deeply rooted, but this was normal.

    Aya at the entrance of the cave pressed his fear down and said, "But chief, Aye will not die. If she does not die, there will be no evil spirits in her body, and she will not bring danger to the tribe."

    "It's ridiculous!" Full of anger, Gu Liu heard the sound and looked over, Wu, who had only seen this morning, was standing in front of the cave, looking at Aya with an angry face, and said, "I already know, the snake that bit Aye is an evil spirit. Messenger, the person bitten by the evil spirit messenger will immediately be haunted by evil spirits, Aye must be dying now, hand over Aye quickly!"

    Gu Liu tutted in his heart, thinking that he was an evil spirit again. It is also in line with the way of thinking of these primitive people. After the wound is infected and cannot be healed, it is caused by evil spirits. Now, it is caused by evil spirits because of snake venom. The tribe is recognized by everyone.

    The reason that the dying people were removed from the tribe may be because they have already experienced infectious diseases and know the severity of infectious diseases. Although this witch looks a little impersonal, they can't tell what is an infectious disease and what is not an infection at all. At the moment of illness, removing all the dying people from the tribe has to be said to be a kind of protection for other people in the tribe. The method is a bit rigid and harsh, even inhumane, but the effect must be there.

    It's just that A Ye can't be removed from the tribe. A Ye who has lost the anti-venom has no serious problems. If he is driven out by the tribe, he will definitely die.

    Last night, A Du told him thousands of times, telling him that the tribe at night was full of beasts and dangers, and he would die easily if he went out.

    At this time, Aya cried: "Wu, Aye is really all right, Liu helped Aye, Aye is already getting better!"

    Wu said angrily: "Liu, who is that?"

    Aya raised his hand and pointed , pointed at Gu Liu and said, "It's him!"

    All eyes were on Gu Liu's body in an instant, Gu Liu whimpered in his heart, what's in his heart? He just rescued a child who was bitten by a poisonous snake for free. In order to protect himself, he even kicked everyone out when he started. He thought it was a perfect treatment. , If it is not handled well, maybe he will be expelled from the tribe together with Aye.     Gu Liu had to come out, he asked the system in a low voice: "System, if these primitive people want to kill me, is there any security service? Or can i be resurrected again?"

Dead, please host to cherish life. 】

    Gu Liu's head froze, touching his chest and shedding tears in the wind. The system's voice was so cold that only the scalpel in his arms was still slightly warm.

    When he came to the entrance of the cave and stood beside Aya, Gu Liu said calmly: "I am Liu, my full name is Gu Liu."

    Wu looked at him up and down and asked, "Aya said you helped Aye drive out the evil spirits. ?"