ch 47

Chickenpox is extremely contagious. Even in China, it is often necessary to isolate as soon as it is discovered. In fact, apart from being highly contagious, chickenpox is not very lethal. As long as it is treated symptomatically, chickenpox can get better.

    However, when chickenpox occurs, it will itch on the body, and if scratched, it will cause infection, and there is a possibility of death in severe cases of immunocompromised people.

    Gu stayed in the cave and organized the sub-beast of the Black Bull tribe to wipe his child's body by the fire, while he was boiling medicine, and the sub-beast called Aman to hold his child and stare at him motionless, Gu Liu asked him: "Don't you wipe your child's body?"

    Aman: "Hmph, I don't believe you!"

    Gu Liu: "..." Okay.

    After counting the time, he stood up and asked loudly, "Who else's child is having a fever?"

    The orcs and Asian beasts of the Black Bull tribe all looked at him indifferently, no one spoke, Gu Liu withdrew his gaze, and was about to squat down again , A cry of exclamation suddenly sounded in the corner of the cave, and when he turned his head to look, the Asian beast Axin touched the face and forehead of his little orc and said in surprise: "It's not hot anymore! Xun is really not hot anymore!

    " In a shock, an orc walked over quickly, reached out and touched the little orc Xun's face, Gu Liu was about to say don't touch it, be careful of infection, but the orc's hand had already touched it.

    Gu Liu swallowed back that sentence, and said it in his heart. Before speaking, the orcs of the Hei Niu tribe had no idea how many times they had touched these injured little orcs. Most of the people are infected, and they have no symptoms so far. It is estimated that they are still in the incubation period. After all, the incubation period of chickenpox is 9 to 21 days.

    The orc touched Xun's face, turned his head and said in shock: "It's really not hot anymore!" The

    surrounding Asian beasts shouted -

    "Really cool down? How is it possible? I remember that Xun was the first to get hot. Orcs, if you say you retire, you will retire?"

    "I got it, it's true!"

    "It can really reduce the fever. Before, Xun was still humming in pain, but now he doesn't scream anymore!"

    "God, how did he do it, I just watched him wipe Xun's butt! It's amazing! "

    He is a witch, it must be a witch, he must have the power of the gods, what he said is true, he will definitely expel evil spirits for the little orcs of our tribe!

    " Gu Liu, who was beside the fire, fell silent in the cave. After a long time, a sub-beast stood up. He sniffed and said, "I'm sorry, we wrongly blamed you, I'm really sorry!"

    Many orcs and sub-beasts bowed their heads. Xin stood up, he walked in front of Gu Liu, knelt on the ground and said, "Thank you, thank you for saving Xun!"

    Aman, who was sitting not far from Gu Liu's side, opened his mouth and murmured: " It turned out to be true, it turned out to be true! Xun Zhen has gone down with fever, he is not a liar."

    Gu Liu turned to look at the medicine in the pottery pot, he said, "The medicine is already fried, take a bowl and divide it. "

    The orcs and sub-beasts of the Hei Niu tribe were completely different from their previous indifferent attitudes. They quickly went back to get their bowls and waited in line for Gu Liu to dispense the medicine. It seemed that they knew that their previous attitude was very bad. Always say sorry in front of you.