ch 83

Alan is a sub-beast of the Baishan tribe, and the Baishan tribe is a very small tribe. In the past, they always relied on mobile tribes in exchange for salt and other things. No one in the tribe has been to the big tribe, even if they really want to go Take a look at the big tribe.

    Originally, Alan thought that this wish would never be fulfilled. After all, the Baishan tribe is too small, and the speed of the newly-born little orc, Xiaoyabeast, is not as fast as the speed at which the adult orcs are entangled by evil spirits and die. Under the circumstances, the Baishan tribe will only get smaller and smaller, and there will never be a day when it will be strong.

    But just last year, when they exchanged things with the mobile tribe once, they heard the name of a tribe from the mouth of the mobile tribe orcs - the Tianhe tribe.

    The orcs of the mobile tribe said that the Tianhe tribe is a big tribe. Although it is a big tribe, all tribes can enter. Even if there is only one person, there is no tribe at all, all of them will enter the Tianhe tribe!

    Hearing this sentence, the people of the Baishan tribe were all excited, and asked the orcs of the mobile tribe, can they also enter the Baishan tribe?

    After getting a positive answer, the people of the Baishan tribe were even more excited. For the first time, they heard about a big tribe that can enter without a witch, a big tribe that even a small tribe like them can enter!

    Afterwards, they asked a lot about the Tianhe tribe, and they found out that the people of the Tianhe tribe don't live in caves, but live in something called a house. The most important thing is that the people from the outer tribes actually live in a house. Free!

    God, what kind of tribe is the Tianhe tribe? !

    The more I listened, the more excited I became, so in the middle and late autumn of the second year, the orcs and sub-beasts of the Baishan tribe began to move. So as soon as we set off, the entire tribe set off, and Kankan arrived at the Tianhe tribe in early winter.

    The orcs of the mobile tribe really didn't lie to them. A small tribe like them can really enter a big tribe like the Tianhe tribe!

    From Alan's point of view, the days after entering the Tianhe tribe are like a dream, with warm houses, delicious food, and the doctors and medical teams that many people in the tribe are talking about. It is said that no matter what evil spirits are haunted , as long as you find a doctor and a medical team, you can all get better!

    Of course, what shocked Alan and the people of the Baishan tribe the most was that day, when the doctor stood on the high platform, beheading the few orcs and beasts fiercely, and what the doctor said, murderers for no reason, liars, traitors |All prostitutes will be punished by the Tianhe tribe. It is no exaggeration to say that after hearing this sentence, everyone in the Baishan tribe calmed down, and it is the same for the other small tribes, because as long as they are in the Tianhe tribe , they don't have to worry about being killed or deceived, the doctor will decide for them!

    Therefore, the Baishan tribe intends to join the Tianhe tribe. After the liar last time, the Tianhe tribe opened a registration office in the north. It is said that tribes who want to join the Tianhe tribe can just register there, and the Tianhe tribe will give They turned out!

    Just two days ago, the Baishan tribe received news that they had agreed to join the Tianhe tribe, but there was still a spring inspection period, and after the inspection period, they were members of the Tianhe tribe!

    Maybe he was too excited. The day after celebrating with the rest of the tribe, Alan felt uncomfortable, dizzy, and had a sore throat, but he didn't take it too seriously. This small situation would be fine by himself, but Two days passed, and Alan's condition became more and more serious. His nose was so stuffed that he couldn't breathe, and his throat was so sore that he couldn't eat anything.