Bail me out || Felix Sandman

Bail me out

"Hey Y/N?" The familiar voice rang through the phone "Felix?" I said surprised that the school badass is calling me at... "Felix why the fuck are you calling me at 3 fucking am?!"I said after glancing at the time on my phone "I need your help" he said sounding off "Felix Sandman, the schools to cool for anything needs MY help? Ha! Are you that desperate ?" I said laughing "Look Y/N you're my last option here I need you to help me" he said sounding really desperate "What is it Felix?" I sighed sitting up in my bed "I swear if this is for me to get you drugs I'll kill you" I said closing my eyes and thinking of what possible help he needs "I-I-I need you to.. Bail me out" my eyes shot open "WHAT?!"I almost screamed "Look I know you don't like me and shit but you're the only person I have right now Y/N. I'm really scared and I.... I need you to help me" he said with a shaky voice. I signed "Where are you" I said getting up and walking to my dresser "The police station downtown" he said "I'll be there soon" "than-" I hung up the phone before we could finish he's sentence I grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and put them on 'felix I swear you owe me one' i mumbled under my breath pulling a white shirt over my head 'now the hard part begins' I thought to myself. I could either jump out of the 2 story window or make it quietly out of the house. I choose the house option. I took a deep breath and walked out of my bedroom walking quietly all the way to the stairs 'if I would have checked the damn caller ID I wouldn't be sneaking out of the house at 3:30 to bail someone out of jail' I mumbled under my breath yet again. I made it down the stairs without waking anybody up. I made my way to the door and opened it slowly, it made I little noise but not enough to wake anybody. I walked out and closed the door smiling at how I made it out of the house without anybody waking up. I got into my car and started to drive to the police station.

"How can I help you miss?" The police officer asked me "I would like to bail somebody out" I said not to sure what to do, I've never bailed anyone out before "Name of the person you would like to bail out" he asked pulling out a list of names "Felix Sandman" I said "Follow me miss" he said getting up. I did what he said and followed him. He lead me to were Felix was "Hey kid you're free to go" Felix head shot up and looked at me straight in the eyes. He looked scared shitless "Miss by law I have to ask what relation you are to Mister Sandman here" he said unlocking the cell door "Girlfriend" was the first thing that came to mind. Felix looked at me yet again but I looked at the police officer "Okay well Felix you're free to go but next time your girlfriend won't be the one bailing you out, we'll have to call your dad" the man said. Felix nodded and we left the building

"Was I the only person you called?" I asked him as we walked to my car "that's really none of your business" he said "So I bail you out of jail in the early hours of the morning WHICH I did NOT have to do and you're back to being an asshole. That's just great!" I said laughing at my own stupidity of actually thinking he would be a decent guy after this "I couldn't call my dad because he would have left me in that cell for another 2 days, it's not the first time a got arrested last time my dad didn't even come get me until 3 days after and he didn't even ask me if I was okay! He bailed me out and left without me! And I couldn't call my friends because I couldn't let them know that I was scared out of my mind ! And you were the only other person i could think of that would bail me out" he said I stopped in my tracks and looked at him "I'm sorry Felix, I didn't know" I said "Nobody knows" we stood there in silence "Your not gonna ask me what I did to get locked up?" "It's not really important is it?" "No" "Then there's nothing for me to know. I mean the less I know the less I can say if you go to court, you know as your girlfriend" I laughed. Soon he started laughing and we were both in the middle of the parking lot crying of laughter. Maybe it was because we were so tired or maybe it was because of the situation we were in but whatever it was made everything even more funny. After are laughing fit was over he spoke up "Why did you say that you were my girlfriend I mean you hate me" he said still smiling "Well it was the first thing that came to mind and they wouldn't have let me bail you out if I would have said that I hated you and came to bail you out" I laughed "True" he said looking at his feet laughing a little "Oh and Felix" "Yeah" "I don't hate you, if I hated you I wouldn't have came to bail you out at 4 am now would have I?" I said looking at him "I don't know you just seem like you don't like me that's all" he said "You're not that bad of a guy Sandman" I said smirking "Well you are one of the few people you saw that about me" he said letting out a chuckle "Hey, I believe in you lil badass" I said pinching he's cheeks "Stop that!!" He said laughing "Make me" I replied laughing "Run Y/L/N" and with that I starting running as fast as I could around the parking lot with the schools badass Felix Sandman at 4:30am.