Oscar imagine for Mariana

Hope you like it :)

"I'm so exited!" I squealed excitedly turning to Oscar who was driving "I can surely see that" he laughed "You're going to tell me that you aren't exited to go to six flags?!" I said rolling my eyes "I'm not saying that I'm just saying I'm not as exited as you" he smiled looking over at me for a short moment before turning he's attention back to the road "Oh my god looks it's right there!" I said pointing to the amusement park. Oscar seamed to be laughing he's ass off watching me get overly exited about this amusement park "I'm in love with a 6 year old" he laughed putting he's hand on my thigh "And I'm in love with an 18 year old man" I laughed

"We're here!" Oscar exclaimed parking the car "Finally" I said getting out of the car "Wait for me Mariana!" Oscar yelled catching up to me "Hi two tickets please" I said to the lady "That will be 58$ please" I was about to hand the money to the lady but Oscar had beat me to it "Here's your change, have a good day" the lady said handing us our tickets "I could have payed you know" I said looking up at him "I know but I wanted to" he simply said taking my hand as we walked into the park "Where to you wanna go first" he asked me "That one over there" I pointed towards a yellow roller coaster, it was huge and it had a bunch of loops in it and it looked like it would go extremely fast. We headed over to it and waited in line for what seamed forever until it was our turn "Ready?" Oscar questioned "No but let's do this" I said nervously "Give me your hand" he said intertwining our fingers together. We sat in the middle of the cart thingy that you sit in. The guy buckled us all in. Oscar and I were still holding hands, I squeezed he's hand for reassurance. The countdown began 3, 2, 1. We we're off.

"Oh my god that was amazing!" I exclaimed jumping up and down "I hated it" Oscar said looking pale "You don't look to good there" I said now standing in front of him "I just feel a little sick that's all" he said "C'mon lets go sit down" I said bringing him to the bench a few feet away from us "I'll go get you some water, stay here" I said kissing the top of he's head"

"Here" I said handing him the water "You look a little better" I said moving he's hair out of he's face "I feel better now that you're back" he laughed leaning he's head on my stomach, since I was standing in front of him "I guess we could say that you were taken high above the solar and shot down to the stars in the sky" I bursted out laughing "Oh my god" Oscar said laughing with me "I'm sorry I saw the opportunity and took it" I said once my laughter was under control "I love you so much Mariana"