Felix imagine Lea

***This imagine contains sexual content. If you feel uncomfortable reading sexual things please don't read this. Thanks you :)***

Props to my friend, Astrid

I hope you like it :)

I was sitting on the roof, admiring the beautiful sight. I could see the whole city from here. City lights lighting up the streets for people to walk in, cars driving past the people in the streets. Buildings and parks, where people either made love or were fighting about stupid things. Me and Felix, we just broke up. I couldn't feel anything, it was like I was numb, dying more like. I needed him, he was the blood in my veins, he still is. I just wanted the love of my life back. Suddenly I felt two hands around my waist, I didn't jump or anything. Nothing mattered anymore, "I'm so sorry Lea, I still love you and I want you back" I didn't reply, I tried to but I couldn't. Felix started kissing my neck, it made me feel warm again. He sat down behind me, "come on baby girl, I need you" I turned around facing the the most beautiful face I've ever seen. He looked so different in this light, a way I had never seen him before. He kissed me on the lips, I could feel a warm wave going through me. I kissed him back, god how I had missed this. The kissing got more rough, he laid me down on the roof. Carefully with his hand behind my head, protecting it against the hard surface. I put my fingers under his shirt, wanting him to take it off. He did as I wanted and he took mine off. He started kissing down my stomach, making me feel so right. I started to unbuttoning his pants, I could feel his member through the pants and soon through the boxers. He was hard, I wanted him, I wanted him so bad. "Do you feel better now ?" He asked in a sexy voice. "Yes baby I do". He took off my pants and underwear, all at the same time. He kissed my thighs, making me moan. Felix slipped down his boxers, relieving his member. He got up and he kissed me on the lips "ready baby?" I didn't get to answer before he was inside of me, easy thrusting at first then rougher and rougher. I started moaning his name, "say my name baby girl, tell me who's making you feel so good" he said giving a moan right after "Felix" I easy said. I could barely say anything, that's how good he made me feel. "Lea, lea!!" He said reaching his high, I reached mine right after. He collapsed beside me, wrapping his arms around me. "You're so good for me Lea, are we okay now?" "I love you Felix" I simply said. "I love you too beautiful" he gave me one final kiss before we both fell asleep on the roof.