Tumblr girls lyrics 4/4 preference

Olly

"But after we fuck it's over, walked out the door; that's closure. No I can't stay here and hold her, tomorrow act like I don't know her"

I woke up confused on were I was. I looked beside me to see her, Y/N. Memories of last night came back. We've done this before, we fuck, I leave, we never talk or text until the next time we need each other. I got up and picked my close up off the floor and put them on. I looked at her one last time, no I can't stay here and hold her, tomorrow I'll act like I don't know her. I walked out off her house the same way I have a million times before. I looked at her bedroom window wishing for one day were I wouldn't have to leave before she wakes up but after we fuck it's over, walk out the door that closure. I reminded myself.

Oscar

"She said she can't feel her face , right now I can't feel my heart"

She took another hit "I can't feel my face" she giggled handing me the blut. I watched as she giggled, her eyes closed, her nose crinkled. I smiled to myself. She was beautiful. I got a feeling in my chest, a feeling I've never gotten before. Watching her laugh made me realize something, she said she can't feel her face, and well, right now i can't feel my heart.

Omar

"For your feelings there's no place but you knew that from the start"

"I can't do this anymore Omar" she said moving away from me "Why?" I asked confused "You know why Omar" she sighed "You, you have feelings for me?" I whispered putting my shirt back on "Look I didn't mean to" she said "For your feelings there's no place, but you knew that from the start" "Yes I knew that from the start, look I don't know if there real feelings or not, I just think it would be best if we stopped this for a few days" she said looking at me one last time before walking out the door.

Felix

"We moved fast and then we crashed. You and I were made of glass we'd never last"

"What happened" my friend asked me as I took a another sip of alcohol "We moved fast and then we crashed" I said laughing bitterly. She was good for me. She was good for my reputation but she also was my weakness and often used against me. I guess it became to much for her to handle, I was to much for her to handle. I took my phone out, I was already drunk right? I dialled her number. It rang once, twice "Hello?" She answered "You and I were made of glass we'd never last" I said hanging up the phone

A/N: I'm sorry for the delay on personals imagines, I was taking a mini break from them just so that I could finish writing this and upload it first.