Omar Rudberg||Breath

Breath

"Omar" I sniffled "What's wrong" he said worriedly "I don't feel good" I said holding back tears "Tell me about it Y/N, what's making you feel bad?" He questioned probably sitting up in his bed half asleep "Everything Omar" I cried "Shhhhhhhh baby, it's okay" he cooed threw the phone "No it's not! I feel like shit and all I want to do is die!" I semi-yelled crying harder "Baby please breath. Breath Y/N, in and out come on do it with me" I said. I could hear his breathing threw the phone, I tried to calm myself down but it wasn't working "It's not working Omar! It's not working" I panicked. My breathing started to get irregular "Y/N, baby I need you to breath with me okay. Concentrate breath with me" he said sounding panicked as well "Okay what if you thought about something else okay? You keep breathing in and out and I'll talk" he paused before continuing "I love you Y/n and I hope you know that. I've loved you since the first day we met, remember that?" He questioned "Yes" I whispered closing my eyes and breathing a little better "I remember how I saw you from a far and in my head I knew you were the only one for me. The way you would laugh just made me so happy. I fall in love with you everyday Y/N, even when I don't see you" he said. My breathing was back to normal and my tears stop flowing so hard. I remember why my life was so beautiful, and it was because he was in it, Omar was in it "You still there?" He questioned "Yeah Omar I am" I said. I never thought I'd find comfort in a voice until now "I love you Omar, so much"
"Are you feeling better?"
"Yeah a little"
"Want to stay on the phone until you fall asleep?"
"Yeah"