Olly imagine for Mira

***This imagine contains sexual content. If you feel uncomfortable reading sexual things please don't read this. Thank you***

hope you like it :) and sorry for the wait..

His hand ran up my thigh pushing my skirt up "Olly not now" I mumble under my breath "We're in school" but his hand didn't stop from moving up, he was now inches away from my underwear "Olly seriously" I put my hand on his, looking around to make sure no one was watching "C'mon Mira, do you really want me to stop?" he smirked touching my sensitive area "No, but we're in class" I mumbled, my hand still on his "No one's watching" he smirked again moving my underwear to the side lightly brushing over my clit. I frantically looked around the room; people were still concentrated on the teacher.

"Fine" I smirked running my hand up his thigh to the bulge forming in his pants. I slowly started to unzip his pants as he rubbed over my entranced a fiew times.

The bell rang and everyone packed up their things and started to leave. Olly pulled away from me making me whimper "Don't worry baby girl, we'll get back to it in a minute" he smirked taking my hand and dragging me out of the room. We pushed are way through everyone crowding the halls until we were at the front doors of the school. We walked to Olly's car, in the back of the parking lot. I heard the second bell ring meaning that everyone should be in class.

He pushed me up against the car not wasting any time. He began to kiss me roughly putting he's hands up my shirt "Olly" I breath out catching my breath "mhh" "Car now please" I managed to say as he sucked on my neck. He got in the passenger side seating me on top of him and closing the door.

I started moving my hips in a circled motion kissing and sucking on his neck. He let out a loud moan "Baby girl don't stop" he semi-yelled encouraging me to deepen my move making it more intense.

Our bodies became sweaty and our breathing heaving "Damn we haven't even taking our close off and I'm ready to cum" Olly said letting out a low chuckle. He grabbed my hips trailing up my shirt to my bra "I'm gonna have to ask you to stop babe" he said bringing his hands back down to my hips "Why" I moaned feeling his bulge against my heat "Cause I'm going to cum and I'd prefer not to do it in my pants" he said lifting my skirt up to take off my underwear. I unzipped his pants "Lift up babe" I whispered into his ear, biting on his lob. He did as I ask and I pulled down his pants and boxers mid-thigh. His member flopped up to his stomach "Someone's happy to see me" I smirk "Very happy" he said pulling my underwear down having me take them off completely and throwing them to the back "Ready" he asked rubbing circles on my clit "Yes!" I semi-yelled in a moan throwing my head back.

He grabbed my hips yet again and sat me down on his dick agonizingly slow "Olly C'mon" I moaned. He used his hands to guide me up and down in a fast motion "Oh my god" I said resting my head on his neck leaving sloppy kisses here and there. He moved one of his hands under my skirt finding my clit and rubbing it hard

"I'm so close" I said closing my eyes "Me too baby girl, I'm almost there" he moaned

After a few more minutes Olly came inside me "I really hope you took you're pill today" he said resting his hands on my thighs "I did don't worry" I mumbled out of breath "We need to do this more often" he laughed "What skipping class or fucking in your front seat in the back of the school parking lot" I smirked "Fucking in my car" he smirked back kissing the top of my head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

Hi guys, I was thinking about starting a fanfic with Oscar and it would be called 'famous boy lonely girl' and I was wondering if you guys thought it would be a good idea and/or if you guys would read it. I would still update this imagine book too of course this book is basically my life hahah (sad reality). Anyways that it. Thanks for reading :)