4/4

Your relationship with one of the boys from somebody else's point of view

OG

They were pressed up against the old brick building, kissing like nobody was watching. Like they were alone in a room. Everybody that walked by noticed them. Not for there public display of affection but for the fire they could see when both of them touched. Even though nobody knew exactly who the young couple was, they knew it was going to last a long time, with that ever lasting flame building up inside the young boy and girl.

Felix

They were walking in the park. She was laughing and he was watching her, mesmerizes. He's lips soon feel from a smile to a smirk, probably thinking about how beautiful she was when she laughed. They looked like a perfect couple but something seamed off, they acted like a couple but they didn't seam to be in a relationship. The boys smirk slowly fell to a straight line and he's eyes filled up with a certain emotion, sadness? Heartbreak? The emotion of wishing she would be he's?

Omar

They were running threw the streets holding hands. The boys would look back at the girl ever so often to make sure she was okay. They soon stopped and the boys looked at the girl with so much love and passion that you could write a hole book based off of that look. The girl proceeded by looking at the boy like he was the sun in the sky. Both were out of breath from running but it seemed like the world stop and stared at them for a while having there own breath knocked out of them by the so intensely in love couple just a few meters away from them

Oscar

In the far end of the playground you could see two people dancing, a boy and a girl. The boy twirled the girl around watching her every move. The girls hair flew in the wind, she was laughing. You could almost feel the love they both had for each other. The boy smiled wide as the girl grabbed his hand again so they could continue dancing. They both looked at each other like they were the only think left for them to hold on to. They were so in love with each other the world seamed to disappear around then, they would light up the hole room every time they walked in.