F.S || Why can't we

Why can't we

"I love you" he whispered in her ear "I love you too Felix" she laughed as I stood there a few feet away looking at the way they were practically tied to each other.

There's no point of me even being here, Felix invited me to hang out with him and his girlfriend and I couldn't say no to him, so I went but he hasn't even spoken to me since we picked her up. I decided it was best for me to leave. I turned around and started walking the opposite way not like they would notice me being gone.

Felix and I used to be so close, we used to do everything together. That was until he got his girlfriend I mean I understand he loves her but that doesn't mean I understand the fact that were growing apart. The worst part is I don't even think he notices how much we drifted apart. We used to be inseparable. Key word, used to be.

After a few hours walking I eventually made it home to an empty house. As usual my parents were gone somewhere or working or something. I made my way to the couch were I watched TV. I decided to catch up on teen wolf since I hadn't watched this week's episode.

Half way through the episode there was a knock on the door "Hey Y/N" Felix cheered "Hi Felix" I sorta smiled "Well don't seem to happy to see me" he laughed walking past me into the house "C'mon in Felix" I said sarcastically closing the door "Whatcha watching" Felix asked sitting on the couch "Teen wolf" I said sitting down. There was an awkward silence between us "Was there a specific reason you came over" I blurted out "Um no just to hang out" he said turning to face me. I nodded my head "Do I need I reason to come over to my best friend's house?" he asked "Best friends yeah" I mumbled under my breath "What is that supposed to mean?" he asked getting a little aggravated "Nothing Felix" I sighed "Answer me Y/N" "Felix I don't know if you've realized this but we haven't really been 'best friends' for a while. We barely even talk" I sighed "We talk" "Really Felix? We talk? When was the last time we talked, like before" I said crossing my harms. He said nothing "Exactly! You can't even remember" I laughed "Well what do you want me to do" "I never asked you to do anything Felix" I yelled blowing my temper "i-I" "Just forget about it" I said turning my attention back to the TV-show that I would now have to start over later on.

I could still feel his eyes on me "I want to go back to before" I spoke up still looking at the TV "Then let's go back to before" he said getting closer to me "We can't, you know that" "Why can't we"