Olly imagine for Yamila

Hope you like it :)

"Olly" I yelled over towards the fight. He looked up knowing he crossed the line "You promised" I whispered my voice cracking "Yamila!" He yelled but I walk out towards the car "Fuck you Olly for getting into a fight again and having the fucking car door locked" I said to myself angry. The car mad a noise and the doors unlocked "Yamila" Olly said reaching towards me "DONT touch me" I snapped opening the door and closing it shut. Olly got in and started the car and we drove "take me home" I said looking out the window "What? No" he said "Yes" I replied "Cause I got into that stupid fight?!" He yelled scaring me "No! You know what Olly im not even that mad that you fought, I'm more hurt by you because you promised me that you wouldn't fight anymore! Damnit! You broke that promise" I yelled "I mean does this even mean shit to you?" I said taking off the promise ring he gave me and held it up. The car stopped dead in its tracks "Put that back on" he said sternly "Why you're just going to break the promise you made to me anyways" I yelled "You can't do that Yamila! That's not fair ! Of course that promise means something to me!" He said calmly bout I could tell he was about to burst "But you promising me not to fight obviously wasn't that important then so you can't really care about your promises to much" I said looking him dead in the eyes letting him know I was being serious. He turned back to the road driving straight a head.

He pulled up in front of my house, I got out without saying a word and before I could even close my door Olly took off speeding down the road. I looked down at my hands, wait, my ring. I lost my promise ring. I looked franticly around the ground, it wasn't there. I wanted to cry yes I was mad at Olly but he gave me that ring and he hadn't broken the promise yet. I pulled out my phone and dialled he's number "Pick up, pick up" I said bitting my nails "Fuck" no answer. I felt naked without that ring it was like it was part of me I didn't know what to do without it.

I stood there in my driveway at 10:30 not knowing what to do. I wanted my ring back, I needed my ring back. My phone ran I picked it up quickly "Olly" I breath "What" he said bitterly "I left my ring in your car I need it back" I said franticly "Why I might break my promise anyways" he said "Olly you don't understand I-" "No Yamila I understand perfectly" he said hanging up the phone. I started to cry, i sad down in the driveway and cried some more.

My eyes were puffy, I had stopped crying by now but that doesn't mean I felt any better. I car pulled over on the side walk but I couldn't see who it was even though I knew who it was "I'm sorry" I whispered not looking up. Olly sat beside me "I'm sorry for breaking our promise" he said "I just don't want you to get arrested that's all" "I know, your just looking out for me. I'd do the same for you" he said moving to sit in front of me

"I believe this is yours" he said taking my hand and putting my ring on my finger "Thank you" I said playing with it "and I promise to you again, to love you no matter what and to listen to you and be there for you" he said "AND I promise not to fight anymore, cause I don't want to lose you" "So we're good now" i said not taking my eyes off of my ring "We're good, no more fighting" he said. I took he's hand, the one with his promise ring on it, with my hand with my promise ring on it put our hands together, as if we were measuring who's fingers were longer "no more fighting" I whispered