Oscar Enestad||Need me

Need me

"Do you need somebody or do you need me?" I questioned with a shaky voice. I wasn't ready for the answer. "Y/N..." "No Oscar its a simple question and if you can't answer it then I think we need, I think we need time" I said closing my eyes. I waited a few more seconds before realizing that he wasn't going to answer. I opened my eyes and looked at him one last time and walked out of his house. It was sunny out, not a cloud in the sky. I was walking on the side walk, I don't know were I was going but I did know that I wasn't going back to Oscars house. A car pulled up beside me "Y/N get in" Felix said to me from the car "Felix go away" I said walking faster "Y/N get in the car" "No" "Fine then" he said stoping he's car and getting out of it "Y/N stop" he said standing in front of me "Felix stop! I'm not getting in the car!" I yelled "I'm not asking you to get in the car! Just stop for a minute" he said. I stopped "Now will you tell me what's wrong?" He questioned "I can't" I said keeping my head down looking at my feet "Why not? Is it Oscar" he asked again "He doesn't need me Felix, he just need somebody" I said. Felix wrapped he's arms around me. Tears found themselves running down my cheeks "It hurts Felix" "I know it does Y/N. I know"

"Please get in the car" Felix pestered again "Why is it so important for me to get in that car?" I questioned pulling away from him and wiping my tear stained cheeks "Just please" he begged "Fine" I said turning towards the car and opening the door. Felix followed and started the car taking off to I don't know where.

"Felix were are you taking me?" I asked looking at the familiar houses passing by. He didn't answer me, he just kept looking a head "Felix no" I said when he pulled up in front of Oscars house "I'm not going in there!" I said crossing my harms over my chest. Felix got out of the car and walked inside the house. How could he do something like this? I told him that Oscar hurt me and he brings me here. Asshole. The car door opened and closed followed by the car coming to life "Take me home Felix" I said looking at the window "I'm not taking you anywhere until you hear me out" a voice, which wasn't Felix's said "Stop the car" I said "Oscar stop the godamned car!" I yelled at him "No" he said quietly "Jesus Christ I said stop the fucking car Oscar! I don't want to be near you" I yelled at him again. The car jolted to a stop "There I stopped the fucking car! Are you happy yet" Oscar screamed at me causing me to turn my head towards him "I'm I happy? Am I fucking happy yet?! No I'm not fucking happy yet! How the fuck could I be happy yet when there's a fucking jerk sitting next to me that ripped my fucking heart out and that he's jerk of a best friend drove me to he's fucking house for God only knows what!" I yelled crossing my harms over my chest for the billionth time today "Your not even going to let me talk?! Your just gonna assume shit" "You had your chance to talk Oscar and you said shit!" I yelled looking over at him "You didn't give me a chance! Damnit Y/N" he yelled even louder looking me straight in the eyes "Do you need somebody or do you need me"