Felix imagine for Mariana

Hope you like it :)

"C'mon Mariana, the sun is going to set soon!" Felix yelled up the stairs "I'm coming I'm coming" I said grabbing my phone and running down the stairs "Ready?" He questioned grabbing he's guitar "Yeah" I said getting a blanket and sweater "Let get to the beach then!" He exclaimed hopping into the car and starting it.

We got to the beach and there was still 20 minutes before sundown. We went to our usual spot, in the far end of the beach next to some rocks. I laid down our blanket so that we could sit on it

The sky went from a bright blue to a pink and orange mix. We watched the sun get lower and lower and the temperature went from extremely hot to no so hot. I was sitting in between Felix's legs, having on on either side of me and my back pressed to he's chest "I love watching the sunset with you" I said admiring the beautiful sky before us "I love how you love watching the sky transform its blue colour into a black colour with stars plastered over it" he said resting he's chin on my head. As the sun began to fade and the stars over took the sky, Felix and I's position had changed, I was now sitting cross-legged in front of him as he strummed he's guitar. I loved it when he played, he was so good at it and I always ended up lost in the cords he played "I fell in love on the seas side" he began to sing. I looked at him, admiring how concentrated he was and how he's eyes would shut when he hit a certain note.

"Let's go swimming!" I suggested "It's like 11:30" Felix laughed "So? C'mon race you there" I smiled taking off my shirt and shorts running towards the water. The water was barely up to my ankles when two harms wrapped themselves around my waist spinning me around "I won" I giggled as Felix put me down "You know what winners get" he smirked at me "Felix no" I said baking away from him but it was to late he had already picked me up and was carrying me into deeper water "Felix let me go!" I giggled "Ok than" he said before dropping me into the cold water "You wanted to go swimming" He laughed when I surfaced the water "I did didn't I" I smirked jumping into he's back cause him to fall into the water as well.

After a few more minutes I decided to get out of the water, Felix following close behind. I grabbed he's sweater and put that on to keep me dry and warm. He sat down beside me putting he's arms around me, warming me up "You know I really did fall in love on the seaside"he said kissing the top of my head.