Felix imagine for Janessa

Hope you like it :)

"I'm actually kind of nervous" I told my friend as we were waiting in line to meet the one and only Fooo Conspiracy! "Why?" she giggled moving ahead "I don't know, maybe because I'm going to meet Felix! The boy of my dreams" I told her like it was the most obvious thing in the world "And I'm going to meet Oscar, the love of my life and I'm not nervous, I'm actually excited to finally meet him!" she squealed "But what if he doesn't like me.." Great now I'm sad "Hey! He's going to love you! You're Janessa and he's Felix, trust me you're meant to be"

"Omg we're next in line!" I almost yelled "Dude calm down we don't want you having a heart attack" the people before us soon left the boys meaning it was our turn. All the boys turned towards us and smiled, we walked over to them and hugged them all. When it was my turn to hug Felix my heart stopped, he was so beautiful. Our eyes locked together and it almost felt comforting to look into them "Umh hi" he said not looking away "Hi" I said shyly. I leaned in for the hug and it was like we molded together perfectly "I'm Felix" he whispered sending chills down my back "I'm Janessa"

"Umh okay" Omar awkwardly said taping Felix on the shoulder having him pull out of the hug "Ya um picture time" Felix said awkwardly. My friend gave me a knowing look and I blushed a deep red.

For the picture I was next to Felix. I had my hand on his back and he had his hand on my back as well "Smile!" the man taking the picture said. We all smiled and when the picture was done we all let go of each other "Hey Janessa, can I talk to you for a minute" Felix said nodding his head away from the boys "Of course" I answered literally freaking out.. on the inside "What's up?" I asked "I was wondering if I could maybe have you're number?" he asked pulling a weird face as his cheeks flushed red "Yeah of course" I smiled "Do you have a paper or something?" I asked trying to hide the evident blush creeping on my face "Yeah here" he said turning behind him getting a pen and paper and handing it to me. I wrote down my number and name with a little heart at the end "Here you go"

"C'mon Janessa we got to go were holding the whole line up" my friend told me saying her goodbyes to the rest of the boys. I did the same and gave them all a hug "You can stay here if you want" Felix told us "Nah, we gotta try and get front row" I winked at him before leaving the meet and great room "What the hell just happened" I said out loud "You just gave Felix Sandman you're number!"

It was practically the end of the show and it was amazing! We got front row and Felix would occasionally wink and me while singing "Okay Foooers this is our last song of the night" Oscar announced "I'm going to need one very special girl to come up here with me though before we sing it" Felix said making my heart pound "You, there, Janessa" he said pointing to me. The security guards helped me up on stage and soon enough I was standing by Felix's side "This is Janessa, and well hopefully everything works out between us" he smiled to me "So here's My Girl!" Omar screamed. I stood there awkwardly as the boys sung and danced to their song

"Good night everybody!" They all said at the end of the song, Felix took my hand and lead me back stage before I could even say anything "I don't know why you're so special but I intend to find out"