Oscar Enestad||Herself over him

Herself over him

Everything reminded her of him. From the tip of the trees to the bottom of the ocean. She was sitting by the water, watching the waves crash into the shore. The simplest of things had gotten hard for her, for the simple reason that he wasn't by her side. While he was gone touring the world and having fun she was forced to stay back, becoming less and less important to the blonde haired boy. She had come to the realization that she couldn't function without him and that scared her to death. She knew she needed out, she needed to learn to survive on her own and not depend on the boy with cloudy blue eyes. Did she love him? Yes, more than anything. But she knew she had to choose between herself and a distant boy that was nearly always gone and almost never called. She needed to chose herself, she knew it would be hard but she needed to learn to depend on herself and not on him, because one day he won't be there anymore and all she'll have is herself. With shaking hands she picked up her phone and dialled the only number she knew by heart. "Hey baby, why are you calling so late" her heart shattered hearing him smile through the phone "Oscar" her voice cracked and she started to shake "Whats wrong?" He questioned sitting up in he's bed wondering what the problem was "I can't do this anymore, I need to stop depending on you and start depending on myself" she cried. Tear after tear falling rapidly down her cheeks "What?" Oscar whispered not believing what he heard "I'm sorry. I still love you, I always will. But I need to learn how to function without you because right now I can't" she whispered bitting down on her hand to avoid her lac of breath to show "Is this even up for discussion?" He asked, voice breaking has he violently wiped away tears from he's cheeks "I'm sorry Oscar" she said taking in a shaky breath and hanging up the phone. She sunk her head into her hands, wanting to scream. She thought that if something was right, it would feel right. What she just did didn't feel right, it felt wrong.

Oscar was sitting in bed bitting down on he's own hand trying not to make a sound so that he wouldn't wake he's band mates. He couldn't believe he let the single most important thing in he's life slip away like that but he mostly couldn't believe how he let the centre of he's happiness get so sad and destroyed, how could he let her become what she became. He was mostly mad at himself for not behind there for her and not being able to take away the pain she felt when he left.