Felix imagine for Yahaira

Hope you like it :)

"Heyyyyyyyyy babe" Felix slurred through the phone "You're drunk....Again" I said "Noooo I'm not you are" he said giggling "Where are you" I said getting up and heading towards the door to get my shoes "I don't know-wherever you are damn baby girl you're looking fineeeee" he said probably looking at a girl walk by "Felix focus! Where are you I'm coming to get you" I said opening the front door "I'm just down the street from you. I was trying to find you but-hehehe- I got lost" "Okay Felix don't move I'll be there in like 10 minutes" I said hanging up the phone and started walking.

"Heyyyyy Yahaira I found youuuuuuuu" Felix said slumped against a wall with a bottle of Jack in his hand "C'mon Felix its time to go" I said sighing taking the bottle from him and putting his arm around my neck to give him support "No I want to stay!" Felix said acting like a child "Felix Sandman I swear to god if you don't get your shit together and if you keep acting like a 5 year old I'll leave you here all alone and you can go home to your parents piss ass drunk" I said unable to be patient with Felix anymore. He gets drunk almost everyday and I have to take care of him when he does "Calm down Yahaira" Felix said "No I'm not going to calm down Felix! I'm tired of having to come and get you all the time cause you're drunk! I'm tired of being the one that has to pick you up every godamn night! Felix I'm tired of having to take care of you!" I said to him " Who asked you to take came of me Yahaira?! Nobody so don't tell me you have to cause you don't" he said getting mad "Oh yeah Felix?! If I don't come who will!" I questioned getting mad as well. Felix stayed silent "C'mon lets go" I said to him. He nodded he's head

"You're beautiful you know that?" Felix said as we got to my house "You're drunk, you don't mean that" I said bringing him into the house "I might be drunk but that doesn't mean anything" he said stumbling while he walked up the stairs "You won't even remember that you said that in the morning let alone will you still think that" I said handing him one of his shirts that he left here last time to sleep in "Just sleep Felix" I said getting my own close and heading to the bathroom to change "Sleep with me" Felix said as I walked back into my room "Felix-" "Yahaira please" "Fine"

"I have something to tell you Yahaira" Felix said breaking the silence "What?" I said turning around to face him "I love you" "You're drunk. Go to sleep" I sighed "Yahaira! Stop saying I'm drunk! I'm being serious. I've always loved you and I think you're beautiful and I know you're sick of my shit but I don't know how else to tell you that I love you-" "Felix-" "No let me finish. I love how your black hair falls in your face when you sleep and Iove how your dark brown eyes change emotions depending on what you feel and I love the way you look at me and I love your laugh. Yahaira I love everything about you and I know your tired of me getting drunk every night but if getting drunk every night meant I get to see you i'll do it" he finished. I didn't know what to think, say or do. I tried to say something out nothin came out. Do I love him? Yes maybe but he's drunk and he probably doesn't mean anything he is saying "I love you to felix" I simply said.