Omar imagine for Sophia

Hope you like it :)

Sophia's POV

"Can't believe you did that" I half whispered "Baby I didn't mean to" Omar said pleading looking between the girl and me "Of course you didn't" I laughed. My laughter soon changed into a lump in my throat, I had to leave the room.

Omar's POV

She was leaving. I couldn't believe I had just done that. I had just kissed another girl in front Sophia.... "Sophia wait!" I yelled after her leaving the girl's side "Soph" I whispered putting my hand on her shoulder "Don't call me that" she snapped turning around "I'm sorry" I said looking down at my feet "You're sorry" she laughed more tears falling from her eyes "You're fucking sorry?! Well I guess that fixes everything! Let's go home now and make out like we usually would" she said sarcastically making me cringe "Look I know I messed up but can't you cut me a break?"

Sophia's POV

He wanted a break. He wanted me to cut him a break. We were standing in the middle of a side walk, my heart was fucking broken and he wanted me to give him a break "I'm sorry Omar I should have payed more attention to how you felt and less of mine. It's not like every time I close my eyes to blink I see you kiss that girl right in front of me. It's not like you have broken my heart to pieces, Omar. It's not like you were the one person I loved" I said crying "I'm so pathetic" I mumbled looking down at the ground. I felt two arms wrap themselves around me "Omar don't" I said "Omar let go of me" I said crying into he's chest, I didn't have any energy left

Omar's POV

To say that her telling me to let go of her didn't hurt me would be a lie. I really messed up this time. I didn't think of what was going on in her mind. I only thought about myself and how everywhere I look I see her face when she saw me kiss that girl, I never want to see her like that again. I never want to hear her say "Let go of me Omar" unless we are playing a game or something "I know I fucked up Sophia, but I'm going to try my best to make things okay between us. I love you" I said rubbing circled on her back as she cried more. I felt her head shake in a yes motion, meaning that she is going to allow me to make things right and not shut me out completely like I deserve.