Olly Molander|| fairness

fairness

She held the bottle to her lips smiling before taking a sip. Her mascara was smudge around her piercing blue/green eyes. She looked at me "You know, you know what I can't fucking stand ?" she exclaimed making me snap up from my daze "What" I chuckled knowing this was going to be another one of her rants about nothing "The way you just sit there and look at me and don't say anything and I know your thinking about something, I never know what but I know you're in deep though but you never say anything" she sighed putting a cigarette between her lips "I'm thinking about how beautiful you are" I laughed "Yeah right there's no way that in this very moment I'm beautiful" she rolled her eyes letting out a cloud of smoke. She was beautiful in this very moment and that's what she doesn't understand. She smells like whiskey and cigarettes but I still think she's beautiful, I always think she's beautiful "Let's go to bed Y/N" I said taking the bottle away from her and putting beside the bed. I took the cigarette from between her lips as she watch me put it out and in the garbage "Why do you take care of me like this?" she asked furrowing her eye browns together "Because I love you" I smiled "But this isn't fair to you Olly. You don't even drink when I'm around- how is that fair to you- you have to babysit me" she said "Listen, sometimes you have to take care of the people you love and sometimes you have to put them over yourself- I don't drink when I'm around you because you drink and I need to make sure you're okay- that you're safe. Its not fair to me but I'm okay with it" "I'm sorry" she pouted "Why are you sorry" I sighed "Because this can't be much of a relationship... I'm always drunk which means you're always taking care of me and I'm never taking care of you.."