Omar imagine for Rider

Hope you like it :)

"Rider your friend is here to see you!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs, I grunted and got up. "I'm coming!" I started to run down the stairs and opened the door. It was Nathalie, "oh shit we're going already?" I had forgot that we were going into town to go shopping for summer. I ran to get my wallet and phone. I said goodbye to my mom and walked out the door with Nathalie. "It's pretty hot today" "yeah it is... Wait there's our bus!" I screamed and started running towards the bus stop. "We're gonna make it!"

We got on the bus, breathing like we were about to die. "I don't think I've ever been running that fast before" I told Nathalie who had just found two seats. "Did you know that The Fooo Conspiracy is in town?" Nathalie said looking over to me "what?! They are?! Maybe we're going to meet them!" "Calm down Rider, it might be hard" "who cares if it's hard? I'm gonna try at least!" Nathalie just gave me thumbs up and turned around so she was facing the window.

The bus stopped and we got off. "Rider I need to tie my shoes" I didn't answer her cause it wasn't necessary. I heard some guys talking and laughing near by, I think they were coming around the corner. My heart stopped, it was them. Felix, Oscar, Olly and Omar "holy shit" I said to myself and kicked Nathalie's leg. "What's wrong with you?!" Nathalie semi-yelled. I just looked straight at them while Nathalie looked at me then she looked in the direction I was "oh shit" was Nathalie's reaction "just be cool" Nathalie said but she didn't know the struggle with 'being cool' around your idols. I met Omar's eyes, his mouth formed an O and he said something. I think it was "guys look! She's cute" I couldn't really hear it but he definitely just said I was cute. "Omg omg" I thought to myself "I'm gonna die". Now they were all looking at me holy shit they're all looking at me omg. I could barely move "hey" Omar said to me "hey" I said back. I tried to calm myself down and it actually worked. "I know who you are, you're my biggest idols!" I continued. "Oh is that so?" Oscar said looking over at Omar. "Omar, here, said you were cute" he continued. Omar started blushing, he tried to act cool by looking out in the street. "Haha I think you're cute too Omar" I said as my heart started racing even faster than it already was. Omar stopped for a second and looked at me, I met his eyes. Those beautiful dark brown eyes, I think I spaced out for a second. I could hear my friend calling my name and I turned to her. "Let's take a picture!" Nathalie said to everyone. I stood between Omar and Oscar. "Smile to the camera!" I smiled and the flash came on. "You wanna see the picture?" "Yeah!!" Everybody said at the same time. Everybody was smiling and having each other's arms on our shoulders and looked at the camera, except for Omar. His hand was down behind me, it looked like he placed something in my pocket. He was also smiling down at me in the picture. He was so cute, I love him. I hugged each of them, it felt like Omar's hug lasted longer than everyone else's. "Check your pocket" he whispered in my ear. I let go and they walked away. I reached down in my pocket, only to find a piece of paper with a number written on it. "He gave me his number" I told Nathalie, "he what?! you're so lucky!! He likes you!!"