Oscar imagine for Sarah

Hope you like it :)

"Where is the damn pie" My boyfriend, Oscar, exclaimed sitting down beside me. We were currently at he's parents house for Christmas. "Oh my god Oscar !" I exclaim turning to face him "What?!" He panics and looks all around him looking for what possibly could make me react the way I was " Maybe there's.. No pie" I said pretending to be socked "Oh my god ! Oh my god ! Maybe there isn't! It wouldn't be christmas without pie!! If there's no pie there's no christmas" He said trying to keep a serious face but failed miserably " You're such an idiot Oscar I swear" I said rolling my eyes fighting back I smile " Yeah but I'm your idiot and you're my weirdo" He said with a smug look on he's face "Yes, yes you are my idiot and I am your weirdo" I said rolling my eyes yet again. Oscar got up of the couch were I was sitting "C'mon" he said down to me stretching out he's hand to help me up "Where are we going?" I asked getting up "For a walk so I can give you your present" he said embracing our hands together. We made our way over to where our boots and jackets were. As I put my jacket on I felt around my pocket to make sure Oscar present was still in my jacket pocket which, it was. We put our boots on and made our way out the door. I laced our hands together as we walked on the side walk for a bit before turning off on to a trail that leads to a park. Oscar used to take me here all the time when we first stated dating, it was like our escape since nobody else would ever come to this park.

We reached the park in about 5 minutes. We sat down in our usual spot which was on a log over looking a pond that usually had ducks in it. We just sat there for what seemed forever. Oscar and I usually never get a lot of time alone to be honest, he's always working or on tour so when we do have time together it's really nice. He turned a little so that he was looking at me and I did the same so that we were now facing each other instead of the pond. He reached into he's jacket pocket and pulled out a little square box with a bow on it "Sarah, here, I got it when I was in london last month" he told me handing me the box " Aww Oscar you didn't have too" I said taking the box "C'mon open it" he said smiling at me. I took the bow of and opened it "Oscar it's beautiful" I said gasping. It was a beautiful braided leather bracelet with little heart hanging off of the strings of leather it also had a little pending suitcase that was slightly bigger then the hearts. "I got you the suitcase charm because I know you love to travel and you want to see the world and I know that I can't take you to see the hole entire world but I'm willing to try and show you most of it, because I love you and I want, no I need you to be happy Sarah" he said looking down at our intertwined hands. I took my free hand and lifted he's chin up and kissed him "I love it Oscar and I am happy as long as I'm with you." Digging into my jacket pocket I pulled out a box and handed it to him "Here" I said waiting for him to open it. A big smile appeared on he's face "I love it" it was a bracelet similar to mine, it was braided leather just like mine but he's said 'living the dream'. "Living the dream because that's what you are doing, your living out your dream and since I can't be there with you most of the time you are living your dream you'll have that bracelet to remind you of me, of us" I said. I soon felt a pair of harm lips connect to mine. "Damn I love you Enestad" I said smiling "Damn I love you Sarah" he said smiling as well " C'mon lets get back before they start to worry"

We soon got back to the house and they were serving dessert I look over at Oscar and smirked "Hey Oscar " I said causing him too look at me "I found your pie" I said pointing into the kitchen that's all it took for him to sprint off into the kitchen to get some pie and that's when I realized that I was so deeply in love with this pie loving idiot.