Goodbye||OG Molander

Goodbye

Rain. That's all there is. Rain fit the emotion of the day pretty well for me actually but I would have rathered it not rain maybe I would have forgotten those beautiful eyes by now if it hadn't of rained reminding me of the emotions I currently felt.
Heartbreak was also one of the emotions I felt right now. The earth shattering emotion that about one billion songs are written about in the music industry, an emotion that without, Taylor Swift wouldn't have written so many hits. But no matter how many 'fuck you, you broke my heart' songs i listened to, I couldn't quite get the oh so familiar face of Oscar Molander, better known as OG, out of my head. The words that ended it all played in my head "I need a break. I can't do this right now" those 10 little words that came out of MY mouth -those 10 little words, were able to ruin and hurt me more then any others.

My phone vibrates from beside me. I grabbed the phone without even looking at it, to focused on the rain falling before me "Y/N?" The familiar voice rang threw "OG" I snapped my head looking away from the rain now focusing on the voice I loved to hear "I know you need a break but I can't leave here without a finale goodbye. Please come to the airport my flight leaves in 3 hours, please come" he's voice was shaky. I needed to see him one last time too "Okay" I said and hung up the phone. I got up off my bed and made my way downstairs to my car. I didn't care what I looked like, it's OG he's seen me worse and right now I just really needed to see him and make things right.

I got to the airport and parked my car. I ran towards the doors trying not to get to wet. I don't know why I was running threw the airport, OGs flight didn't leave for another 2h30 I picked up my phone and dialled he's number "Y/N" OG breathed out "What terminal?" I asked looking around "ummmm 36" [A/N: I've never been to an airport so I have no idea how terminals work so let's just imagine for a minute] "I see it" I said before hanging up the phone and sprinting towards were he was. It felt like I had no time, as if all the time in the world disappeared. I wasn't ready to break up with OG. He was my everything, I said those things out of anger I didn't mean them. I loved him, he was my home "OG!" I screamed when I saw him, he's head lifted up looking for the voice that said he's name. When he spotted me he stud up. I ran into he's harms and hugged him tight as if he was the only think keeping me from falling off the edge. He hugged back nuzzling he's head into my neck "I missed you" I whispered closing my eyes "I thought I lost you" OG whispered back hugging me tighter "I'm sorry for saying I needed I break I was mad and I didn't mean it! I love you OG! I love you Oscar Molander and I can't change that" I said crying. I couldn't lose him I couldn't "I love you more then anything Y/N I was so scared I lost you" he said pulling away from the hug and putting he's hand on my cheek. I leaned in And kissed him.

"Last call to board the flight to Sweden" the lady said through the speakers "I have to go" OG said sitting up from he's seat "I guess you do" I said getting up and taking he's hand. I was never good at goodbyes no matter what they were for "I'll miss you" he said turning to look at me "I'll miss you to" I said "Call me when you land" I continued "I'll call you everyday" he said looking around the airport "I love you OG. I'll be here when you come back to visit" I said tears slowly starting to fall down my cheeks "I love you Y/N. Well skype everyday because God know I can't sleep right without you" he said wiping my tears "flight to Sweden will be leaving in 10 minutes" the lady said again. I leaned in and kiss Him one last time "Goodbye OG" I said with a shaky voice "See you soon Y/N" OG said with an equally shaking voice. He kissed the top of my head one last time before leaving to board he's flight.