Olly imagine for Taylor

Hope you like it :) sorry for the wait

I was in the studio right now practicing a dance. I had gone through it several times, but I just couldn't get that one part right. I got up from the floor, where I was laying so comfortable, and turned the song I was dancing to on. I started dancing what I had been practicing, it was good for now. "Fuck!" I said loudly. "Why can't I get it right?!" I was so frustrated and angry, I just wanted to tear down the whole building. I breath out "calm down Taylor, You'll get it right this time". I started the music again and started dancing. I didn't notice the boy who was standing right inside the door, I stopped the music. "How long have you been standing there?" I asked the boy who was now coming closer to me. "A while...by the way...it was beautiful" "oh uhm thanks" I said letting out a little laughter. I could feel my cheeks getting warm, "hey what's your name?" "Taylor" I say quickly. "Oh hey I'm Olly. You're really pretty maybe we could dance here together one time" this boy is really cute maybe I should just say yes. "Uh yeah sure we can" I said smiling back at him. "You know I can do the same dance you were dancing back there, maybe we can try it together now?" He looked at me and smirked before turning the music back on. This boy had some real moves, he was good. At first it was just single dancing and then together. At the end he took my hand and spun me around slowly before I stopped and laid my hands on his chest. I looked up meeting his sea blue eyes, it was the kind of moment where you just didn't want to let go. Olly had the kind of eyes you could get lost in, and I guess I did. We were just standing there for what felt like forever. "Uh sorry" I chuckled, "nah it's okay" he said "hey here you go, call me when you want to dance with me again" he winked at me. I smiled back at him before I got my stuff. "I'll see you soon then I guess" I look over at him "we will" he said while leaning against the wall, watching my every move. "Bye" I smile "bye Taylor"