Fight for me||Omar Rudberg

Fight for me

"I don't know what else you want me to say!" The dark hair boy yelled "I want you to fight for me Omar! That's all I've ever wanted you to do!" The young girl said wiping the stray tears that were falling down her cheeks.

The room was silent. Neither one of them said a word. They were both trying to gather there thoughts before the argument got worse "I'm trying to fight for you Y/N but you keep shooting me down each time I try" Omar explained "You've been trying to fight for me ? Are you serious Omar ?! You've never even tried to fight for me!" Y/N said bitterly crossing her arms "Why do you think we fight all the time?! Do you think it's because I enjoy watching you cry every godamn night or because I like having you threaten to leave me?! Because I don't! I fight with you because that's the only way I know how to show you that I love you and that I'm willing to fight for you. Do you really think I would spend this much time fighting with you if I didn't truly love you or I wasn't willing to fight for you?" Omar questioned talking lowly almost as if he was hurt "I don't know Omar. I don't know anymore. I'm so sick of fighting, I really am" she said putting her hands in front of her face trying to gain her thoughts

"Y/N listen to me, I know it's hard and I know you're sick of fighting, I am too! But it looks like it's the only thing we know how to do. And that sucks but if fighting with you means I get to keep all that's in between, I'll fight with you forever" He said looking for Y/N eyes. The eyes he loved so much, the eyes that made him feel like home "I love you Omar" Y/N said. Omar knew that that was never a good sign, something bad was going to happen. He couldn't loose her.

Y/N had a million thoughts going threw her head. She didn't know what to do. All she knew was that this boy, this boy right in front of her with a worried look on he's face was the only person she has ever loved and the only person she would fight with forever. He was her home and no matter how much she hates, dreaded, disliked, fighting with him. She knew that if she had to choose between fighting with him and having a fully functional relationship with anybody else, she would choose him in a heart beat.

He looked at her with a scared expression worried about what she was thinking about. Was she going to leave him? He didn't know but he did know that if he let her slip through he's fingers he would go insane. She was the only person that kept he's feet on the grown and let he's head wonder over the clouds. He knew he loved her and would do anything thing in he's power to have her stay but he knew that if she wanted to leave him he would have to let her go, because all he really wanted was for her to be happy.