O.E || Skype call

Skype call

O.E

"This is impossible oh my god!" I sighed aggravated by my homework "Calm down baby it's just homework" Oscar giggled "I'm about to throw this homework at a wall" I said rolling my eyes looking at my boyfriend threw my computer screen that sat across from me on my bed "Are you tired? It's late over there, you should sleep" I told him earning a small smile from him "Nah I'm not tired. Besides your about ready to blow a gasket, I can't miss that" he laugh "You sure you don't have anything scheduled with the boys?" "Even if I did I'd risk being tired"

"That's it I'm done with this shit!" I said closing my books going to put them away in my backpack "You're not wearing any pants are you!" Oscar exclaimed "What?!" I said standing up quickly "How did you-" I said looking at the mirror that was placed in the corner of my room, seeing that he had a clear view of me "Why don't you have any pants on!" he asked "I'm in my pajamas.." I said still a little embarrassed making my way back to the bed, facing Oscar again "You sleep like that?" he asked a small smile on his face "Well yeah what did you think I wore to bed? Matching lase bra and pantie set?" I giggled "No but you always wear pants when were together!" "I do not!"

"Do you have a bra on now?" he asked smirking "Well yeah" I said "Why?" "Because I'm skyping you duh" I said making a funny face "Well aren't ya going to bed soon?" he continued "Yeah" "Well shouldn't you take your bra off" he smirked "Even though you're like 3000 miles away I can still feel your intense stair" I laughed. I straighten my back unclasping my bra and pulling it off throwing it to the floor "You lied! You are wearing a matching lase set!" he said pointing at the screen a big smile on his face "I never said I wasn't wearing one, I said I didn't sleep in one"

"God I miss you Y/N" he said stroking the screen "I miss you too Oscar" I said giving him a small smile

"I gotta go turn my light off" I said getting up "Turn the screen around so I can see them fine hips sway as you walk" he said cockily "These fine hips?" I asked turning the screen swaying my hips left and right in an over expressive matter "That's it baby girl" he laughed watching me. I turned my light off coming back over to my computer "You like that" I laughed "I do I do" he continued to laugh.

"I have to sleep" I stated "Unlike some people I have school tomorrow" I winked "I don't want you to hang up yet" he pouted "I don't want to hang up either" I sighed "Then stay on, we can fall asleep on skype and when I wake up in the morning I'll shut it down" he said a glimpse of hope shone in his eyes "You know how mad my parents got last time we did that" "I know" he said looking at me "I hate this" he said "What?" I asked sitting up a little "This distance and time zone between us" he sighed " I do to, but it is what it is"

"Catch this" I said blowing a kiss to the screen. Oscar caught it "Where does it go?" he asked holding up his hand where he caught the kiss "Anywhere you want" I said "Really now" he said raising an eyebrow. He pushed his computer back so that I could see the waist line of his pants. He pulled the band away from him putting the "kiss" in his pants "Oscar!" I exclaimed embarrassed "Hey he misses you too!" he laughed pulling the computer back closer to him "Can I have another one?" he asked. I blew another kiss to him this time he put it on his lips "Okay I really gotta go now and you need your sleep. I can already see the bags forming under your eyes" I said "Goodnight love" "Goodnight baby" "Talk to you tomorrow, I love you" "I love you"