Felix imagine for Adiya

Hope you like it:) sorry for the wait

"Mommy how did you and Dady meet" our 5 year old daughter asked us crawling on the couch between us. I looked at Felix and smiled "Well honey me and mommy met on tour"

-FLASH BACK-
Felix's POV

"If I could build a girl I'd build her just like you" we all sang in union. My eyes looked around the crowed, seeing all the beautiful foooers made me smile. I looked around again and landed on this one girl, wow she was beautiful "Felix bro it's our turn" Oscar said walking over to me. The girl I was looking at smiled and blushed as I turned my gaze towards Oscar "What? Oh yeah" I said shaking my head. The rest of the show went on well, I kept looking over at the pretty girl "Thanks for coming tonight we love you guys" Omar said as we all took a bow and they walked of stage, I on the other hand jump off the stage and walked towards the beautiful girl. Her back was turned away from me I tapped her shoulder "Hey pretty lady" I said trying to act cool "Hi Felix" she said playing with her hair "What's your name?" "Naradiya, but everyone calls me Adiya" she smiled "We should hang out sometime" I concluded "Are you busy now?" She asked "Actually I'm not"

-PRESENT DAY-
Adiya's POV

"And that's how I meet this beautiful little lady" Felix smirked at me making me smile. Our little girl looked at us both "Was it love at first site?" She asked "Yeah I guess you could call it that" I laughed pinching her cheeks "I've never stopped loving you Adiya" Felix smiled looking over at me "I never stopped loving you Felix" I said smiling kissing him "Ewww mommy! Daddy!" She squealed making us bit laugh