Oscar Enestad|| Sleep deprived

Creds to felixsandmanismine for letting me use part of one of her amazing imagines (everything that is in italic, she wrote)

Sleep deprived

My phone rings Olly's name popped up across my screen, I answered it.

Olly: He finally fell asleep. He was up crying for hours

Y/N: Why? What happened!?

Olly: He won't sleep, He won't eat, he's just dead without you here

Y/N: How long has this been going on?!

Olly: A couple weeks......

Y/N: And no one thought to call me?!

Olly: I'm sorry! We thought we could handle it. But we can't. I'm booking your flight right now.

My flight landed in New York at 3:30, since the boys were on tour and there next show was in New York they had my flight land here. So I texted Olly letting him know that I was here. He texted back immediately saying that him and the boys were waiting by my gate. Oscar didn't know I was coming but he came with the boys to come and get me. I walked out of the terminal looking for the boys. Someone tapped me on the shoulder so I turned around "Olly" I said hugging him "Hey Y/N" He said "Hey what about us?" Felix asked standing  where I could see him "Hey Felix" I said moving to hug him. Then Omar. I pulled away from Omar looking for my boy. The rest of the boys ignored my gaze "Where's Oscar?" I asked them, they all looked to the floor "In the bus" Felix said "Oh.." I said looking down "He- he didn't want to come get you.." Olly said looking down as well "Oh" I said again not knowing what I had done for him to not want to see me "He's just really tired Y/N, he- we don't think he realizes -" "It's fine Omar. Maybe I should go back home" I said picking up my things "No, you're our friends to and we want you to stay" Felix said "Yeah I didn't fly you down here to send you home heart broken. Oscar is being an ass, we know that but he is also very sleep deprived and depressed, it's no excuse but its something to consider" Olly said patting me on the back "C'mon lets go" Omar said taking a bag from my hand.

We got to the bus all the boys pilling in in their benches Olly had the last bench then Omar had the bench in front of him and Felix had the bench in front of him which left Oscar's bench to be the first one. I got in the bus sitting in Oscar's bench. I looked at him but he looked away "Hey Y/N" Katia said breaking the thick silence "Hey Kat how ya been?" I asked smiling "Good you?" "Great" I smiled again looking over at Oscar who just starred at me "Oh! Y/N, this is Ryan our driver!" She said "Hi, I'm Y/N, I'm-" I said looking over at Oscar again "I'm uh-" I stuttered not knowing if I should say girlfriend or not "She's Oscar's girlfriend" Felix stepped in "Yeah I'm Oscar's girlfriend, sorry" I laughed embarrassed. I felt Oscar's eyes on me but I ignored them "Nice to meet you" He smiled pulling out of the parking lot and driving to the venue

We got to the venue and I met all of the other performer's. We were currently all sitting in a room waiting for them to do sound check. I was sitting next to Felix on the couch, Olly was sitting on the floor charging his phone Omar was sitting in a chair and Oscar was sitting in another chair. He still hadn't spoke to me "You tired?" Felix asked me looking over to me "A little yeah" I said "Sleep I'll wake you up when we go sound check" He said pulling me towards him so that my head was resting on his shoulder "Felix move" Oscar said getting up from his chair standing in front of Felix "She's mine, she sleeps on me" He said. I got off of Felix letting him get up. Oscar sat down beside be pulling me to him, wrapping his arms around me "I'm sorry" He whispered kissing the top of my head. I soon fell asleep, listening to his heart beat. I missed this.

"He's sleeping" I heard Omar whisper "There both sleeping" I heard Felix say "I knew he needed her to sleep" Olly said "It's the longest he's slept since tour started" I opened my eyes blinking a few times. I tried moving but Oscar's grip on me tightened "Is it sound check time?" I asked "5 minutes" Omar said "Want me to wake him up?" I asked "We really want him to sleep but we have to sound check" "I'll wake him, you guys go start or whatever you do before you sound check" I said. They all walked out "Oscar" I said "Oscar you have to go sound check" I said putting my hand on his cheek "Your so beautiful" I whispered "I missed you" "I missed you too" He said opening his eyes "You have to go sound check" "I know but I just want to sit here with you. I missed you, so much" He said a tear falling from his eye "I heard" I said kissing his cheek "You haven't been sleeping" I said "You haven't been here" He said kissing my head "Didn't seem like you wanted me here when I got here" I mumbled "I'm sorry I was a dick" "You were" "I'm just so tired" "I'm here now. You'll sleep right?" "I've always slept better with you around" "C'mon go sound check and when your done you can sleep some more" I said getting up "You'll watch me sound check?" He questioned taking my hand still sitting down "What else would I do?" I laughed "You'll still be here after sound check" he asked sounded desperate "I won't leave. I'll be here after sound check and when you wake up tomorrow. I'm not leaving yet don't worry" I said kissing his forehead "Good" He said "I need you"