Felix Sandman||wondering soul

Wondering soul

Everything reminds me of her. From the stars in the sky to the little flowers growing threw the cracks in the side walks. She was amazing, she was beautiful. But not like the beautiful you see in magazines, no she was her own beauty, the kind of beauty you only wish to photograph. And she was mine but she was the kind of soul that you couldn't keep for long. She wondered she never stays in one place for long but that was her. That was who I fell in love with and i knew from day one that she would leave to wonder somewhere else. But I was hoping I would be the one to change her. I was hoping that she would change her ways by falling in love with me but she didn't. And I couldn't follow her once she left. She had stars in her eyes that could lighten up any room you were in. I should have know why her eyes light up so much, she was a wonderer and you can't stop a wonderer until they stop themselves. But goddamnit i wish I would have been able to stop her from wondering and staying with me for a while longer. I would have given anything goddamnit! She messes with my head even now, when she's not even here next to me. She's the reason for all this pain. If I never would have fallen in love, if I never would have seen her beauty, if I never would have seen her I wouldn't feel this, this pain that consumes me. The memories of her never seem to fade and I'm losing my mind.