Felix Sandman|| 2/4 5SOS lyrics

Look in your eyes and know just what you miss

4 months. 4 months since I last saw her. I can't wait for her to be in my arms again. I got out of the plane clutching on to my carry-on tightly. I walked out of the terminal my eyes immediately landing on her "Y/N" I whispered. She saw me her eyes widening as she runs towards me smiling. I drop my bag, opening my arms to embrace her. Our body's collided, she wrapped her arms and legs around me holding me tight. My head rested in the crook of her neck breathing in her sent "I missed you so much Y/N" I whispered into her hair "I missed you so much more Felix" she said unwrapping herself from me standing on her own feet now "Lets go home baby" I said kissing her head. She intertwined our hands together. we got the rest of my luggage and went home.

3 days. I've been home 3 days. She didn't smile like she used to, her eyes didn't shine like they used to. she wasn't anything like she used to be. She seemed dull. Out of life. I've asked her if she's okay, she keeps saying yes. But I don't think she is.

We were sitting on the couch watching a movie. she was sprawled out on the coutch, her head on my knees facing away from me, my hand rested on her head playing with her hair "When are you leaving again" she asked "What?" it was a simple questioned but I found it hard to answer "How long do I have whit you before you leave again" "I-I don't know" her words digging a hole in my chest. I rolled her over so she was face up, she was avoiding my gaze "Look at me Y/N" I whispered. Her eyes where filled with tears. I looked into her eyes and saw just what she missed, us.