Olly imagine for Mikayla

Hope you like it :) sorry for the wait

"That's a nice wall, let's do graffiti on that one" I had 3 different colors in my bag, black, pink and white. Black was my favorite color, Olly's as well. We started to spray on the wall, we didn't know what it was supposed to be but we were creative so we made something out of it. "It looks nice" Olly says. "Yes it does" I answered. "What if we get cau-" I interrupt him in the middle of his sentence "We don't". That's when we hear the sirens from a police car. "RUN!" I scream to Olly. He stands still, he doesn't move a muscle. "OLLY COME ON WE HAVE TO GO!" The police car stops and a man came out. Suddenly Olly runs, and I follow. The cop is right behind us, we need to get up on a building. "We have to jump on that monitor!" Luckily I learnt park core a few days ago and that comes in need now. "JUMP!" I almost missed but we're on the monitor; Olly is already climbing his way up to the roof. "Wait for me" I start climbing, we're almost on the top, just a little bit more. There, I pulled myself up on the roof. It was a beautiful view from here. You could see the whole city. "Come over here, its nicer to sit"
We could see the whole city drowning in lights. It was beautiful and it was a full moon. It was shining on the sea with its white/blue light. "There is something I want to tell you" He said to me, he sounded pretty serious. "Yeah what is it?" "Uhmm I kind of uhh want to be more than friends" He tells me, he is a little bit nervous I can tell by the way he is; He's cute when he is nervous, I've never noticed that. We both look at each other "I love you, Mikayla" He leans in for a kiss. His lips touch mine gently. It was like firework spreading through my body, I was in love. I kiss him back and he presses his hands to my cheeks. I've never been kissed like this before, it's a beautiful feeling. It gets rougher and he lays me down with his hands protecting my head. I've never felt this safe before. The kiss lasted a few minutes, Olly's hands would rome up around my shirt and I'd do the same. He stops for a second and I couldn't help it but smile "I love you too Olly" He giggle and kisses me again.
We sit up and he pulls me into his lap. "You look so beautiful" He tells me and I lay down in his lap, he starts to play with my hair and he knows I love it. I look into his eyes and he kisses me on the forehead. "Do you want to be my girlfriend, Mikayla?" I smile and say "Yes, I want to be your girlfriend Olly"