Olly imagine for Karla

Hope you like it :)

"Ollyyyyyyy" I whined pocking him "Mmmmmh" he replied back lazily "I wanna do something" I said rolling on him "What do you want to do" he said looking at me "I don't know I thought you could help with that" I smiled kissing his cheek. He smiled "What about a road trip?" "A road trip?! OH MY YES" I squealed excitedly "Pack your things, call your mom, I'll go home and get my stuff and I'll be back in an hour" he said getting up out of bed rubbing his tired eyes "I love you Olly" I said getting up to kiss him "I love you to Karla" he said kissing me again "Now get ready" he said lightly spanking my butt making me laugh "How long will we be gone?" "2 nights 3 days" he simply said walking out of my room and my house.

I called my mom to tell her I'd be gone, it took a lot of convincing but eventually she said I could go. I've been packing my close for the past 20 minutes now and I'm almost done. My excitement is over the roof. I can't believe Olly us taking me on a road trip! He's literally the best boyfriend ever.

Olly walked into my room changed and looking less tired "Ready to go love?" he asked resting himself on the doorframe " I think so" I said looking around mentally checking things off my list "Lets go" he said taking my suitcase and my hand. We walked out of the house and put my bag in the trunk of the car. I got into the passenger seat and Olly in the drivers seat "Ready" he smiled looking over at me "Ready" I smiled big. He started the car and backed out of my driveway. It was a beautiful day out, the sun was shining and their were almost no clouds in the sky.

I searched for a good radio station and settled for an alternative one.  I looked over at Olly. He's so beautiful when he's concentrated, I mean he's always beautiful, there's not a moment where I ever thought he was ugly "What are you thinking about?" Olly asked looking over at me briefly "How beautiful you are" I said taking his hand in mine and intertwining our fingers "I'm not beautiful" he said his hand becoming tense "You are, in my eyes you are the most beautiful human being out there and you don't have to see it but that doesn't mean I won't try, for the rest of my life, to let you know how much beauty you have" I said bring our intertwined hands to my mouth kissing his hand softly "I love you Karla" "And I love you Olly, forever" "Forever"

We drove down the high way for what seamed forever until we stopped in this little town in the middle of nowhere. It was a cute little town. One of those towns where everyone knew everyone.

We got to this Hotel and we went to get a room. We ended up getting room 11. I went to pay for it but Olly refused to let me. We got up to our room. it was small but really pretty. There was one bed in the middle of the room, a tv in front of it. There was a big window on the far wall looking over the small town. There was a bathroom right next to the main door, there was also a desk and chair and other hotel accessories "This is so cozy" I said as Olly wrapped his arms around my waist and resting his chine on my shoulder "It is" he said "This will be home for the next few nights" he continued, kissing my shoulder "Home" I whispered "It's late, lets go to bed baby okay?" Olly said walking us to the bed "yeah"