Felix imagine for Carin

***SMUT WARNING***

Hope you like it :)

"Can you come over?" I asked Felix "Why?" I could he rustling on the other side telling me he got up "Cause my parents aren't home" I smirked hearing him close the door to his house "Oh really?" I heard him close the door to his car "Their gone for the night" I smirked again "Wanna give me a pre-view of what to expect?" I could literally hear him smirking "Me... In just your shirt...Wearing your favorite panties on me" I imagined him gripping the steering wheel tightly trying to concentrate on the road ahead of him "You know that drives me insane baby girl" he breathed "I know" I whispered "Damn it I'll be there in like two" he huffed probably realizing he was hard "Is little Felix exited to see me?" I giggled "Very excited"

I saw Felix's car drive down my block so I walked down stairs to meet him at the door. He didn't even knock before coming inside. His hungry eyes scanning the room for me "Damn baby girl" he mumbled walking over to me putting his hands on my waist coming close to me so that our noses touched "It's about time you showed up, I was getting ready to start by myself" he closed his eyes probably imagining the sight "I wouldn't have minded walking in on that" he mumbled, are lips brushed against each other as he spoke building up a certain desire "I want you" I mumbled kissing him slowly. I opened my mouth a little allowing him to slip his tongue in. He slowly started to walk never breaking the kiss. His hands slowly moved down to my butt mumbling a quick "Jump" I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist.

He walked a little faster and I soon felt my bed against my back. I moved up towards the top of the bed Felix following close behind. I pulled him close to me kissing his lips for a few seconds and pulling away kissing from the corner of his mouth, to his jaw and down his neck leaving a few hickies here and there "Carin" he moaned when I slid my hand down the front of his shirt and stopping at his bulge. I pulled away from him and lifted his shirt off throwing it across the room. He did the same to me leaving me only in my panties "You know those ones drive me crazy" he moaned again kissing my neck leaving hickies as well. I put both my hands on either side of the top of his pants pulling them down he kicked them off leaving him only in his boxers. His kisses got lower and lower until he was down above my panties he pulled them down throwing them on the floor. He kissed up my thigh stopping right at my heat, he looked up at me and smirked "Ready baby?" I moaned in response closing my eyes and tangling my fingers in his hair. He put both his hands on my butt squeezing it briefly. His tongue found my clit, swirling around it making me let out a loud moan. He repeated that same movement a few more times before one of his hands left my butt and entered a finger in me. I gasped at the sudden feeling. He entered another finger in and the feeling was over whelming. I tugged on his hair repeatedly making him moan against my clit "Felix" I moaned. He put another finger in me pumping in and out at a slow pace "Faster" I managed to saw between moans. He pulled away from my clit coming closer to me. He kissed me slowly moving his fingers faster.

"I-I'm close" I almost screamed as Felix hit my g-spot "Not yet baby girl" he said pulling out of me making me whimper don't worry Carin, we're not done" he smirked kissing me roughly. He pushed into me without warning. He gave me a second to adjust to his size before he pulled out and then pushed back in.

"Felix" I moaned dragging my nails down his back "Carin" he moaned back. The pleasure was so overwhelming, I could feel a knot forming deep in my stomach "Felix i-" "hold it a little longer" he huffed kissing me passionately caressing my face with his free hand "I love you" he said burying his head in my neck "I love you too" I almost screamed because of the pleasure running through my body "Cum for me baby girl" he said, I let go and went into a state of euphoria , I was on cloud 9. He pulled out and came on my stomach since he wasn't wearing a condom and laid down beside me. All you could hear was our heavy breathing

"Here" Felix said handing me his shirt to clean up my stomach. I got up and found the shirt I was previously wearing, which was one of Felix's, and put it back on as Felix found his boxers and slipped back into them. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck "Thanks for coming over" I mumbled resting my head on his chest. We swayed back and forth with his hands on my hips and my arms around his neck "Any time" he laughed "Even if it's not to do the dirty" he laughed kissing the top of my head.