Omar imagine for Ivana

hope you like it :)

"Ivana!" Omar yelled up the stairs following me to our bedroom "The conversation is done Omar" I yelled slamming the door shut only for it to be opened again by a very pissed Omar "The conversation is NOT done! " "What else is there to talk about Omar?! Nothing you- you- you think only about yourself and never about me!" I yelled throwing pillows off the bed to the floor "I think only about myself? I ONLY THINK ABOUT MYSELF?! Coming from the person who spends 8 hours a day looking at herself in the mirror" "Fuck you Omar" after the words left my mouth his eyes change colors they became a shade darker. He walked up behind me so that his mouth was directly over my neck "Only if you insist" he whispered purposely making his breath hit my neck. I closed my eyes letting out a moan "I haven't even done anything yet baby" he wrapped his arms around my waist fiddling with the button off my jeans "Omar please" I whispered already breathless "You want me Ivana" he whispered pulling down on my zipper "Yes Omar" I said. He started kissing my neck and unbuttoning my jeans pulling them down.

He turned me around planting a passionate kiss to my lips before mumbling a quick "Jump" and reconnecting our lips to move in perfect sync. I did has told and jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist making him fell my wetness against him. He moaned into my mouth leading us to the bed. He laid me down crawling on top of me. I lifted his shirt off of him and threw it to the floor. I played with his hair making him moan. He put both of he's hands on my shirt pulling it off in one swift movement. Are lips found each other again, I brought my lips to he's neck kissing it softly. I brought my hands to he's pants unbuttoning the button and sliding them off. He pulled back kissing down my stomach to just before my underwear sliding them down and throwing them to the floor with the rest of our close . I was left there with just my bra on and him with he's boxers on "Damn you're so beautiful Ivana" Omar said getting back on top of me kissing down my neck until he got to the edge of my bra "Time for this to go" he said. I arch my back to make it easier for him to take it off. He grasped one of my boobs into he's hand squeezing it. I let out a moan. He's other hand found itself near my head for him to support himself "Omar stop teasing" I wined he smirked kissing me for a short second before removing he's boxers, exposing he's hard member. He spread open my legs not losing eye contact with me "Ready?" He asked putting on a condom. I nodded. He lined himself up with my entrance and pushed in. I closed my eyes adjusting to he's size. He soon started to thrust into me at a slow pace "Omar" I moaned as he quickened he's thrusts going faster and faster "Omar!" I yelled. My hands found themselves on he's back scratching it "Ivana" He moaned closing he's eyes resting he's head in my neck. This went on for a few minutes before we both reached our highs "I'm gonna-" "Go a head baby girl" he said cutting me off. We both released at the same time. Omar rolled off of me. The only sound to be heard was the sound of mine and Omar's heavy breathing. After we both gained back are breath Omar took the blanket from underneath us and put it over us. I cuddled up to he's side "I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean it" He said kissing the top of my head "I'm sorry too" I said kissing his bear chest "I love you" "I love you too"