Felix imagine for Kira

I hope you like it :)

"Oscar" I said threw the phone "Kira?" he asked "Yeah" I giggled "I think you might have called the wrong person.." Oscar said still confused on why I was calling him and not Felix "No I wanted to talk to you about something" I said "What about?" he asked "I was thinking about surprising Felix in Sweden, and I wanted to know if you think that's a good idea" I asked smiling at my plan "I think that's a great idea! I think he'll really appreciate it, he misses you" "I miss him to, I'm going to need your help though so that my plan works" I continued "I'll be glad to help, what's the plane?" he asked "Well I was thinking that you and the boys could maybe take him somewhere for the day or whatever until I get there and I'll go to his house and drop my things off and then I could meet you guys wherever you are" I said "Maybe you could stay at his house and like when he gets home you're like there or something?" Oscar suggested "Great idea!" I said picturing the scene in my head "When are you coming own?" he asked "Umh I was thinking about next week but I haven't bought the plane tickets yet" I said "Yeah next week would be good, and you could stay for like 2 weeks" "I don't know I'll have to check with my parents" I said "Okay well I'll talked to the boys about the plan and you keep us updated with the plan tickets and stuff" he said "OK, thanks Oscar" "No problem. Bye" he said hanging up the phone.

I got on the computer looking up plane tickets to Sweden for next week, I found one for Monday at 2 AM 'Perfect' I thought to myself. Now all I have to do is talk to my parents for how long I can stay.

Today is the day, the day I leave for Sweden to surprise my boyfriend of 1 year "I'm so excited!" I told my mom getting into the car. She just smile and nodded as she backed out of the driveway headed towards the airport. I took out my phone and texted Oscar to tell him I was on my way.

I said a quick goodbye to my mom and left to go board my plane. I got a window sit, which I was pretty happy about cause now I could see everything. Even though it's 2 AM I'm still pretty full of excitement.

My plane landed in Sweden at around 12PM. I texted Oscar letting him know I was on my way to Felix's house.

I got into a cab and told the driver the address. About 30 minutes later I was standing in front of his door. A big smile found itself on my face. Oscar I told me where he hid his spare key to get into the house 'Under the plant' I told myself looking for the plant 'found ya' I said lifting the plant to find the key. I unlocked the door and put the key back. I took my shoes off hiding them away where he wouldn't see them and locked the door again so he wouldn't suspect anything. I went up to his room putting my things in there. I got a text from Oscar letting me know they were 5 minutes away. I paced around the room impatiently waiting for my love to walk through the door.

I heard keys giggle from outside 'He's here' I squealed quietly. The door open then closed. I heard him say "Let me just go get it upstairs, I'll be right back" I waiting in front of his bed which was exactly in front of his bedroom door. I heard his footstep come closer and closer my heart beat going faster and faster. He walked straight into his room heading straight for his dresser "Oh hey Kira" he said walking out of his room making me giggle "Wait" he said walking back into the room looking me up and down "Kira?!" he yelled walking towards me "Yes" I smiled "Oh my god!" he yelled again embracing me into a tight hug "Surprise" I whispered into hi hear. He pulled back looking at me putting both his hands on my face "I love you so much!" he said kissing me passionately "I love you too" I mumbled to him

"Okay yeah were still here!" Olly said having us pull away from each other "You guys were in on these?!" Felix asked "Yeah" Omar laughed "How long have you been planning this?" he asked holding on to my hand tight "Since like last week" Oscar said looking at me "Yeah" I confirmed "Now we don't have to listen to you mop around cause Kira's not here" Omar laughed "I do not mop around!" Felix protested

"Anyways we'll leave you too alone now, nice seeing you Kira, we'll see you before you leave hopefully" "Yeah let's hope Felix doesn't keep you all to himself!" Olly and Oscar said before saying a quick bye and leaving.

Felix turned back to me wrapping his hands around my waist "I missed you" he said putting his forehead to mine "I missed you too" I said kissing his nose "I can't believe you're actually here!" he smiled "Well I am" I smiled back to him "Did you eat yet?" he asked "No, you?" "Me either. I'll make us something" he said taking me to the kitchen