Olly imagine for Laura

Hope you like it :)

They fought until they were both in tears. They claimed to hate each other but everybody knew they didn't. They would pick on each other, they would tease each other but everybody could tell that between every 'I hate you' or every argument they loved each other more then anything thing or anyone could love somebody. They would fight over pointless things that didn't even make sense to fight about, some may ask why they are still together, that there relationship wasn't healthy but the truth was that they couldn't live without each other, they would go mad if they ever were to break up. Laura and Olly weren't your ordinary couple far from it, but they still loved each other till death does them part.

They were in the middle of another heated argument about how Olly got into another fight at school, Laura hated it when he got into fights, she always got scared of him when he fought. She knew that he would never hurt her but that still didn't make her feel safe around a fight that Olly was in. "Are you going to tell me what the story is this time? Did he actually do something or did you just feel like throwing a punch at him?!" Laura exclaimed trying to keep her anger inside. "It doesn't matter why! It's done, it's over with, it's done I punched him he punched me end of discussion" Olly said getting mad at how he's girlfriend was questioning him about something she knew nothing about. "You know what Olly it does matter! I want to know why my boyfriend fought at school today I want to know why my boyfriend shows up at my house in the middle of the night with bruises all over his face! You can't just show up here every night and expect me not to question what the hell happened." She screamed but not to loudly. "Fine you know what I won't show up here anymore. I won't come to my girlfriends house for comfort anymore. You know what maybe I'll go to some other girls house instead. Because God knows that they won't question why I have bruises on my face" He said threatening Laura but she knew that he would never do that. "You would never do that Oscar Molander, you would NEVER go to another girls house. You might be an asshole and a dick and every other bad word in the dictionary but you're loyal, you're loyal to me and you'd never do that to me I know that" Laura said questioning herself on if he would ever do such a thing "Do you want to bet" At this point Olly was beyond mad and frustrated he didn't know what he was thinking. Laura was slowly backing up from her boyfriend, she might be mad at him but she was still hurt at how he could say something like that. Olly finally realized what he had said to he's girlfriend, the girl he loved the most in the world, he could never do something like that to her. She was his hole damned world and he couldn't live without her. She kept him from running away, she kept him where he is. He couldn't believe what he just said " No, nononononon. NO!! I didn't mean that you know I would never. You know I love you more then anything. I'm sorry I didn't mean any of that! There's no way I could go to another girls house besides yours. Please forgive me I love you, I love you I love you I love you and you have to believe me" Olly was now panicking. Tears falling down he's face as he watches the love of he's life look at him with tears falling down her face as well she couldn't believe what he said, she knew that he loved her and she knew that this wasn't going to be the last time they fought either. "Olly I love you. I love you so damn much and you know that every time you screw up I'll be the first one to forgive you because I love you! Your my hole damn world! But I don't want you do take advantage of me because you know I'll forgive you. Olly I love you I always will and I know you'd never go to another girls house. I know. " she said walking toward Olly and wiping of the tears from he's cheeks. They both knew that it wouldn't be the last time they fought and they knew it wouldn't be the last time that they would forgive each other and they knew that tomorrow night they would be fighting agin but they didn't care because they loved each other and they fight for there relationship. Because when they are fighting they are fighting for each other. Even though there relationship wasn't perfect, every body wanted a relationship like theirs, everybody envied there relationship. "C'mon baby, let's get some sleep okay?" Said Olly kissing the top of Laura's head. "Okay" was all she said before they crawled into bed, they were both facing each other, there hands were intertwined and Olly'd spare hand found itself on Laura's head playing with her hair. Her head was nuzzled into the crock of he's neck and their legs intertwined themselves. Olly would whisper sweet and loving things into Laura's ear. Soon enough they were both sound asleep cuddled up to each other and even though moments ago they seemed like two worst enemies locked up in a room together, they now looked like a real loving couple, which they were, they just weren't your stereotypical couple, they were better then that. They were the definition of 'love and hate'.