Oscar imagine for Vivian

Hope you like it :)

"You don't love me anymore" I whispered feeling my heart breaking "You know I still do" Oscar said looking at me "Don't lie to me" I said. He didn't love me anymore I knew it "Jesus Vivian I'm not lying! Why can't you believe me?!" He shouted "Why can't I believe you?" I laughed bitterly "I can't believe you because you kissed her!" I shouted " For fuck sakes I didn't kiss her! I wasn't even in that room!" "Obviously you were Oscar I'm not fucking stupid" "Well apparently you are considering you rather believe a photoshopped picture instead of believing your actual boyfriend! It's not like we've been dating for 2 years" tears began to fill my eyes "I don't know what you want me to do Oscar" I cried "I want you to look me in the eye and tell me you believe me! Look me in the eye and tell me that you've known me for 2 years and you know I would never cheat- look me in the eye and tell me you know I would never hurt you like this" he said. I couldn't look him in the eye and tell him that, I just couldn't, I didn't know if I could believe him. Tears began to fill his eyes has I stood there not saying anything "Say something Vivian, you believe me don't you" I was crying hysterically, my hands were shaking violently "I - I don't know Oscar" I cried running out of the house into the street.

I ran and ran until I got to a coffee shop. Not just any coffee shop, our coffee shop. I always ended up here no matter what. This was were Oscar and I had our first date, our first kiss, our first fight, almost all of our firsts happened here. I took a deep breath and pulled on the door walking inside the small coffee shop. I walked to the far back corner and sat down I front of the window, watching the busy streets of Sweden. I saw a couple on the other side of the street, they were holding hands. The guy was laughing and the girl had an embarrassed look on her face,the guy turned to the girl and kissed her, the embarrassed look on her face washed away and was replaced with a smile. It reminded me of Oscar and I. I pulled out my phone and looked at the picture of Oscar and this girl. Tears began to fill my eyes but I needed to see the picture. The picture did look funny has if it was photoshopped but he was at that party. He wouldn't cheat on you Viv I told myself, he's to loyal to you, he would literally kill for you. He did love me I know he did "Where's your boyfriend?" A girls voice said to me snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up at her, it was the bus girl "Not to seem stalker-ish, I just notice you both here a lot" she said "He's ugh not coming" I managed to say with a straight voice "I hope you guys are going good" she said "To be honest you guys are so cute- so in love, the way he looks at you- the way you look at him- you guys are really soul mates. Your perfect for each other, it's rare to see people in love these days and well you guys are cute together" she said "I'm sorry I have to go" I said getting up and running out of the coffee shop, I had to go find Oscar.

I ran up to his door knocking on it "C'mon Oscar" I muttered to myself. No one answered the door "Fuck it" I said before opening the door and walking in. I ran to his room "Oscar" I breathed "Viv" he said looking up at me getting up off the floor "Oscar I'm sorry, I know you would never hurt me like that, I was just shocked and hurt and I didn't know what to believe, I'm sorry" I said walking closet to him "I believe you" I said looking into his eyes