Felix imagine for Ariel

***This imagine contains sexual content. If you feel uncomfortable reading sexual things please don't read this. Thanks you :)***

I hope you like it :)

"You look nice today Ariel" a boy from my english class said to me "Thank you Brendon" I said trying to find my boyfriend , Felix "I was wondering actually if you wanted to maybe see a movie with me" he asked "Ummmm well ummmmm I'll get back to you one that Brendon, I'm kinda busy for the next few weeks" I told him giving up on my search for Felix "Well whenever your free just hit me up" he smiled "Of course" I smiled back.

School was now over and Felix was nowhere to be found. My phone buzzed in my pocket, it was a text from Felix 'Meet me at my place but if your to busy hanging out with Brendon it's fine too' it read. What the fuck is wrong with him? I walked out of school and headed towards Felix's house. Once I got there I didn't bother knocking on the door. I walked straight into he's room "Glade you could make it! I didn't think you'd show" Felix said sarcastically "What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" I yelled at him "Oh don't act so innocent I heard you talk to Brandon!" He said throwing he's hands in the air "What about Brendon?!" I said "You were flirting with him!" Felix stated "Felix no I wasn't!" "Yes you were Ariel I saw you do it!" "Felix, Felix listen to me, I wasn't flirting with him. Felix i wouldn't flirt with anyone but you" I said walking towards Felix "Good, because you're mine" he said grabbing my face "All mine" he whispered before crashing he's lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around he's neck and his hand fell to my butt. He swiped he's tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance which a granted. Our tongues explored each other's mouths for a few minute. Felix pulled away biting my bottom lip "Arms up" I did as I was told and put my arms up so that he could take my shirt off "Your turn" I teased. He did what I said and I took his shirt off. He came closer to me again but this time kissing the side of my mouth, teasing me. My fingers wrapped around the nap of he's neck pulling on the ends of he's hair. He continued to kiss my jaw all the way down to my collar bone. I pushed him on to his bed before he could go down any further. I crawled on top of him pinning he's hands above he's head, he moaned. I undid my bra and dropped it do the floor. I kissed down he's abs. I placed three kisses just above he's jeans "Ariel please" he moan tangling he's fingers into my hair. I smirk and undid he's jeans taking them off completely, leaving him in just his boxers. I made my way back up to he's lips "Tell me what you want me to do" I whispered before kissing he's neck "I want you to fuck me, hard" he said flipping us over. He kissed down my stomach before taking off my jeans in one swift movement. He push he's bulge up against me. We were both left in our underwear "Felix" I moaned. I flipped us back over so I was now on top of him, I was tired of teasing. I slid he's boxers off throwing them to the floor with the rest of our close. I kissed the top of his erected member "Fuck this" he mumbled grabbing my face, bringing me back up to him and kissing me. He flipped us over so I was now under him. He went down on me and kissed just above my underwear, he took the hem of them with he's teeth and pulled them down leaving me naked. He kisses the inside of my thighs, getting dangerously close to my clit "Felix more" I moaned "What's that baby girl? More?" He said. He kissed my entrance and then my clit, sucking a little bit. He came back up to my face "You taste so good baby girl" he whispered biting the bottom of my hear "Felix please" I begged. He pushes into me without any warning making me scream. He thrusted slowly, making me itch for more. I flipped us over so that I was on top, again. I smirked at him before rolling my hips onto him. He shut he's eyes moaning "Fuck Ariel" he mumbled. He grabbed my hips, making my movements more intense. He's hands slid to my butt, grabbing it making me do an up and down movement "Fuck" I moaned closing my eyes "I'm so fucking close" I managed to say between moans "Hold on for me baby girl, hold on" he said flipping us over. He pounded into me, hard, making the bed hit the wall repeatedly. His thrusts soon became sloppy. I leaned up and kissed him before we both reached are highs. Felix collapses beside me. All you could was are heavy breathing "I bet Brendon couldn't make you feel that good" he said looking over at me "No I bet Brendon couldn't make me feel like you do Felix" I said rolling my eyes.